The word exercise is naturally associated to a great health, leaner and firm looking body. But did you know that it is also related to a healthy and glowing skin that comes as an added advantage of working out hard in the gym. Yes, There are some Yoga and gym exercises that can help you target specifically your face and its golden glow. These simple and amazing facial exercises for naturally glowing skin are easy to do and have almost instant results. Here are some really popular facial exercises for glowing skin.
Facial exercises for glowing skin
1. Shirshasana or the headstand pose
One of the most popular exercises ever to achieve that quick rush of blood and hence the associated glowing skin is Shirshasana or the headstand.
This exercise is slightly difficult and one may not be able to do it at once, especially by women who do not do yoga regularly. In this headstand position, blood starts flowing to your face due to gravity, This excess flow of blood to your face will make your face look really healthy and radiant. The result is almost instant as you can see a better complexion, loss of wrinkles and reduced acne in almost a weeks time. If ladies use this more often, botox will no longer be a thing. To perform this easily here are 5 steps to follow.
- Take a yoga mat and position yourself on all four limbs, like a table top.
- Now clamp and interlock your hands together and touch your hands and elbows on the ground too.
- Put your head on the hands steadily.
- Slowly put some weight on your head and start stretching your legs and come into a forearms headstand position.
- Slowly lift your legs in the air with control and hold for a few seconds initially and try bringing it to 2 minutes over time.
Pranayam is the name of an ancient yogic breathing exercise technique that is associated with a lot of health benefits. Pranayam can cure any kinds of internal and external disorders and treat underlying problems as well. It is also associated to healthy skin and glow. Pranayam improves the lung health and allows better absorption of oxygen by your body. This increased amount of oxygen will keep your skin nourished and healthy. Additionally, pranayam makes your digestive system function extremely well, this result shows up on the face as the lesser incidence of acids etc. In your gut will make break outs and acne even lesser. A lot of Pranayam exercises can help you achieve that. For example
- Anulom Vilom
- Bhastrika Pranayam
3. Kissing face Exercise
Along with this exercises, the actual exercise of your facial muscles will make your skin healthy and glow with the increased amount of blood circulation. There are many ways you can do these exercises, we are listing out the most effective ones, The first being the kissing face exercise. This will improve your face wrinkles and slowly by improving blood flow make your face radiant and glowing. To perform the kissing face exercise follow these simple steps.
- Make an exaggerated pout like you are about to kiss someone.
- With that pout, try to smile as much and as far as you can
- Hold it for 10 seconds and then relax.
- Repeat every day for 1 minute.
4. Fish Face Exercise
If you want to reduce the amount of sagging skin on your face or you have a double chin, here is a simple exercise for face glow. This will slowly improve your face’s collagen production, improve blood flow and tone the sagging skin. This is an extremely effective face exercise that shows some great results. This is how you perform the fish face exercise.
- Suck your cheeks inside and put your lips out like a fish face.
- Hold this face and try to smile as much as you can.
- Hold the smile for 10 seconds and then relax.
- Repeat it for 1 to 2 minutes till you feel the burn.
5. The whistler exercise
This exercise is just another form of face exercises for glowing skin. This will also help you achieve a healthier and better version of your face by keeping your skin worked out and with a better supply of oxygen and blood. This will maintain better cell renewal and growth and slow the anti-aging process. To perform this face glow exercise here is what you should do,
- Make an exaggerated O with your lips as if you are going to whistle.
- Try smiling along with holding the same face.
- Hold this for 10 seconds and relax.
- Repeat for 1 minute.
6. Face massages
This is another great trick for achieving a healthy glowing natural skin without using any cosmetic procedure. These massage face exercises will not just tone your face and make them lean and firm but also give them a naturally reflecting facial glow. This is all because of the fact that they massage will improve the blood circulation and keep your face looking healthy and hydrated. You can use a massage gel like aloe vera for added advantage of just normally massage your face.
Some people also term this face exercise as facial yoga, There are also many steps and ways in which you can perform this. We have some tips to perform this face glow exercise.
- Do not overdo face massaging in the direction opposite to your skin.
- While doing daily activities like watching TV etc, try to massage everyday for 5 min.
- Use your index fingers and not the entire palms. This stimulates your pressure points.
- Apply gentle pressure and not overstress on the hard touch.
While achieving a glow by these exercises may sometimes take time, do not quit midway, patiently wait for results to show. In order to speed up the process of achieving a face glow through exercises, here are some tips
- Make sure you consume a lot of water and keep your body hydrated.
- Include some fresh vegetables in your diet for supplementing the nutrients required by the body for a healthy functioning.
- Eat more fruits, this will instantly make a difference as fruits contain more water which can help nourish your face from within.
- After performing these exercises your skin will be rejuvenated. Do not block the pores with heavy makeup. Take some time off after you have performed these face glow exercises.
- You should follow this exercise for face glow routine up with a proper whole body workout. This will show you really great results, as the sweating will clear out all the impurities and unclog your skin pores. This will also improve your complexion and keep you feeling good all day long.
Make use of some of these best facial exercises for glowing skin, and achieve that perfect dewy golden glow that you always wanted without any cosmetic products. Make sure you follow the important tips in the end for best results and when you finally start seeing great results with these face glow exercises, don’t forget to share it with us. We will be delighted to hear back from you.