Dark as well as dull skin can be caused to the skin because of the overexposure to the sun, pollution, any type of medical condition, dry skin, poor lifestyle choices, stress, or even prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products. Tips for fair skin can guide and help you to overcome these problems.
Many a times people work hard, so that they can achieve fair as well as flawless skin. The market is flooded with many skin-lightening creams as well as lotions. But such type of products have many harmful chemicals which can ultimately damage the skin. Sometimes these products are also too expensive.
So, if you want to save yourself some time as well as money by using natural remedies which can brighten and lighten your skin complexion. Then here are some tips for fair skin that you must try.
Tips For Fair Skin
1Yogurt face masks
Yogurt, is a by-product of milk, but it has many nutrients that are also good for your skin. It contains lactic acid which has bleaching properties. You can try the following tips for fair skin, that is suitable for all the skin types.
- Gently try to rub some plain yogurt on the skin. Leave it for few minutes and then wash with lukewarm water. Try to do this once, everyday for few weeks and then notice the significant change in the complexion.
- Mix one tablespoon of yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Then apply this mixture on the face as well as the neck. Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes washing it off with water. Try to do it daily and improve the skin tone and the complexion.
- Add a little of lemon juice and oatmeal to the yogurt to make a paste. Apply the mixture as a face mask. This remedy can help keep the skin to be supple as well as moisturized.
2Orange face masks
One of the most important ingredient in the process of skin care is vitamin C, which is available in abundance from oranges. Plus, oranges also have many bleaching properties which can lighten the skin tone.
Tips for fair skinhas found that by regular consumption offresh orange juice can improve the texture of the skin as well as the suppleness. To lighten the skin, oranges can also be used in two different ways.
- First combine two tablespoons of orange juice as well as pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply the mixture on the face and the neck before going to bed. Wash off after twenty to thirty minutes. Try to do it everyday.
- Second, grind some dried orange peels in topowder. Then mix one tablespoon of powdered peels with one tablespoon of yogurt. Apply the paste on the skin and leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes. Rinse off with water. This can also help to lighten the spots and other marks from the face. Try to do this every once or twice in a week.
3Gram flour face masks
Gram flour is considered as one of the best ingredients for people who have a wish to lighten their skin complexion. It contains many nutrients which can help to keep the skin healthy. Using the remedy below,every other day can help to remove the excess oil from the skin while retaining the skin’s natural moisture.
- Mix some of the gram flour with a very small amount of water or even rose water and make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the face, hands, as well as legs.
- Leave it until the paste dries off. Then wash it with water.
4Honey face masks
Honey can help to bleach the skin while also acting as an amazing moisturizing agent. Dry skin is a very common factor that can contribute to a very uneven skin tone. Honey also have antibacterial properties, which can lead to fade the age spots and the acne scars.
- Apply some pure honey to the face, leave it for a few minutes, washing it off with lukewarm water. This remedy can help to remove the dead skin cells, making the skin appear more bright and fresh than ever before. Try to do this once everyday.
- To make a proper skin-lightening mask, combine at least one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of milk powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them and apply it on the skin. Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes, wash it with cold water. Try to do it every other day.
5Lemon face masks
The presence of acidic property in the lemons can work as a very natural bleaching agent for your skin and the high amount of vitamin C in it can encourage the new cell growth. Lemons also have antioxidants that are good for the skin complexion.
- First dip the cotton ball in the squeezed lemon juice and then apply it on the face. You can even rub a lemon directly on the affected area of the skin and allow the juice to stick. Leave it for at least of an hour and wash the face with water. Try to do it once everyday. This remedy can for sure lighten the skin complexion and prevent the development of scars on the face.
- First mix three teaspoons of lemon juice and also one teaspoon of turmeric powder. Apply the mixture on your skin and leave it for half an hour. Wash it with water. Try to do it once daily.
- Mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice, honey and milk powder. Apply the paste on the skin and leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes before rinsing off. Try to do it daily or every other day for better results.
When you are using, this remedies, always be sure that there is no open wounds. The acidic nature of the lemon juice can also cause pain in the wounds. Also, make sure that you are not allergic to lemons.