When talking about skin, then how can anybody forget about inner healing or food? I have always known about one thing, that is, when you are healed from the inside then you look glowing from outside. The only thing that can heal from inside is by eating proper healthy food every day. So here, are some food tips for good skin, that can make your skin glow from inside.
Tips For Good Skin
- Yogurt can help in rejuvenating your skin as well as boosting the moisture, making the skin more elastic and can also improve the brightness.
- The presence of lactic acid in yogurt can exfoliate the skin, as well as fight the blemishes and correct the uneven pigmentation, by removing the top layer of the dead cells, revealing bright and younger looking skin.
- The zinc and the lactic acid, is a potent ailment to cure acne.
- Yogurt can also help to reduce the dark circles, because of its anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in reducing the eye puffiness.
- The probiotics in yogurt can help in getting rid of any kind of skin infection caused because of pathogens or yeast.
- By the applying yogurt to the sunburned area it can cool down the redness, or even blisters because of the presence of zinc and other anti-inflammatory presence. An amazing tips for good skin.
- Tomatoes are one of the most healthiest food in the world. It is considered to be the panacea of skin. It is also believed that consumption of tomato and tomato related products, can give you a beautiful as well as healthy skin.
- By just massaging tomato on the face for 15 minutes, can help in shrinking the pore size.
- Tomatoes can also help to get you even skin tone as well as glowing skin, because it is rich in vitamin C, which is also known to brighten the skin tone.
- Tomatoes can help the skin to absorb oxygen, which helps to prevent the signs ofaging.
- Tomatoes also have an amazing antioxidant called lycopene, which acts as a natural sunscreen and lycopene is believed to protect the skin from UV rays.
- Tomatoes can help to reduce the amount of free radicals in the body and give a youthful skin. It can also fight the cellular damage and the reddening of the skin, by retaining the moisture. Thus by preventing the fine lines and wrinkles, great tips for good skin.
- Chocolate has many anti-inflammatory properties. As it can help the gut bacteria to break down and ferment the component into anti-inflammatory compounds, which can then help to lessen the inflammation.
- The cocoa butter fat that is being found in the chocolate, can also actually lower the levels of bad cholesterol and boost the good cholesterol. As good cholesterol can help to build and repair the skin.
- By eating chocolate, you can reduce the moisture loss in the skin as well as protect from sunburns.
- Cocoa can also help to boost the blood circulation in the top layer of the skin, which also helps to draw more oxygen and nutrients to protect the skin against burns and dehydration.
- It can also help to reduce the stress hormones, which can also lead to collagen breakdown on the skin causing wrinkles.
- Chocolate can promote the new cell growth, because it contains minerals like copper, iron and zinc. All of this can promote cell growth.
- You must always try to have more fruits as well as vegetables, whichare rich in vitamin C nutrients. It is because Vitamin C has some of the most important ingredient, that can be used for many skin care treatments. It has the ability to provide an effective shield to your skin against the sun and has made itself an indispensable ingredients, which is now being used in the cosmetic industry.
- Vitamin C has the ability to protect from free radicals, that develops from the excess exposure from sun, regular smoking and environmental pollution. The presence of antioxidants in vitamin C, can protect the skin from UV rays.
- Vitamin C is also required for the production of hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, which are needed to bind the molecules that can produce the collagen. Collagen can help to firm as well as toning the skin, and deficiency of collagen can make your skin dull as well as lifeless.
- Vitamin C can protect your DNA from photochemical reaction, which can lead to skin discoloration, tumor, and skin cancer.
- It can also help improve the collagen level in the skin by providing structure to the blood vessels.
- Vitamin C also increase the formation of the elastin by thickening, protecting and healing the skin cells. The thickening effect can help retain the moisture, by increasing the blood circulation on the skin and plumping the skin surface.
- Vitamin A, can help to protect the skin from the damage of UV rays as well as slows down the signs of aging. Mostly the vitamin A intake comes from the foods that are rich in beat-carotene and carotenoids, which are known as potent antioxidants.
- It can also help in the production of healthy skin cells. Vitamin A can stimulate fibroblasts, a cell that is responsible for developing tissues which can keep the skin firm as well as healthy.
- Skin plays a very important role in your immune system. It is the first line of defense against the bacteria, pollutants and infections. Vitamin A, promotes cell production and help by protecting the complexion from the harmful irritants which can attempt to attack the skin surface.
- In the form of retinol and retinoic acid, vitamin A can help to fight wrinkles as well as combat the signs of anti-aging.
- Vitamin A can also help to clear up acne by cleaning the pores that are clogged with dead skin cells, bacteria and oil.