We all go through a phase every year, where we start losing hair. It may be because of changing weather, winter dryness or maybe something related to poor nutrition. Hair loss is unavoidable. Loss of hair is a common cycle, Both men and women suffer from this. But if this hair loss continues and leads to thinning of hair and baldness then it is a major concern that one should consider to check with your doctor. But, what should you do once your hair is lost and you see a peaking scalp through the thin hair? Well, we say use completely natural hair products that ensure hair regrowth by making use of foods, and ayurvedic products for hair regrowth.
Hair regrowth seems like a tricky concept, a lot of times lost hair seem to never be back to normal health. Many individuals look forward to artificial techniques like chemical treatments, surgeries, and plugs.
However, the natural and Ayurveda remedies prove to be more beneficial to our hair than the artificial interventions. Without any side effects, these techniques mainly use simple techniques like messaging of the scalp, washing hair with naturally occurring supplements and changes in the food habits.
Here is everything you should know about Hair regrowth and stopping hair fall naturally.
How to Regrow Hair Naturally?
There are simple techniques to regrow hair and get the healthy hair feel as one had ever desired. Firstly, the food habits must be changed where the diet should consist of a consumption at least 15% protein, 55% carbohydrates and 25% edible fats. This diet balance helps to regrow hair naturally within a certain timeframe. The main inclusions of food must be fish, green vegetables, fruits, nuts, poultry and many more.
Another aspect that can be implemented, is the change in the hairstyle. The styling of hair where it is tied too tight or pulled inefficiently must be avoided as the roots become weak, thus, leading to hair fall gradually.
The hair must always be dried thoroughly after wash and only then should be tied if required. To increase the hair regrowth one must consume green tea which acts as an herbal supplement to support the cause. According to studies, a minimum of three cups per day should be consumed by an individual suffering from hair loss.
Massaging the scalp gently enhances hair growth and makes the flow of blood efficient throughout the body including the follicles which help in reducing stress and strengthens the roots of the hair.
What are the Main Hair regrowth foods?
If you are thinking, how to regrow lost hair naturally, let us tell you it is easy. This process has some simple steps which may result into a healthy scalp and thus, regrowth of hair. A trained practitioner must always be consulted to know about the root cause of the hair fall first, as it varies from person to person, then the precautions must be taken accordingly, else the scenarios could become worse. High dosage of unwanted medication and chemical treatments often leads to hair loss. These may incur adverse effects like fungus, diabetes, etc. which can also be a primary reason for falling of hairs. So avoid their excessive use, as far as possible.
How to Regrow Hair Naturally?
Not only for satisfaction but also for the restoration of a natural look and feel, the improvement of hair is desired by every individual. The questions like how to regrow thinning hair? How to increase hair growth?have become the main concern for all individuals who suffer from hair loss related issues. The best hair regrowth products for natural treatment of hair thinning and hair loss are stated below follow these simple home remedies for regrowth of hair and achieve the desired results in very less time.
- Scalp massage: Applying naturally obtained hot hair oil for hair regrowth is one of the best applications of Ayurveda for hair treatments. Doing a gentle massage on the scalp unlocks the follicles for better blood flow to the roots of the hair thus, providing strength.
- Aloe Vera applications: The all in one naturally occurring herb gel serves the right purpose and acts as a natural conditioner that smoothes hair and can be rightly applied for a few days every week.
- Applying coconut oil: Coconut oil serves as a supplement to healthy hair. It is also known as hair regrowth oil. This can be applied prior to or at the end of hair wash. The overnight treatments serve the best to provide rich proteins to hair, in order to sustain the growth of your hair. The effect of coconut oil on hair is long-lasting.
- Viviscal: This is a natural supplement tablet which serves best in the cases of thinning of hair. The main components are purely natural like mollusc and shark powder which is rich in vital vitamins and minerals. This can very quickly help you reduce hair fall and improve hair regrowth.
- Fish oil: This is the best hair regrowth oil for baldness. It serves multiple purposes of reduced hair fall and also to enhance the density of hair through its extremely powerful nutrients.
- Onion Extract: The main benefit of applying onion extract on the scalp is quick hair regrowth. For individuals who suffer from bald spots, it is a lifesaver. It is great for a fungal infection where round patches appear on the head with no hair on it. The application of onion extract on such patches stops and destroys the fungal growth, thus regenerates the fallen hair. This is a very effective way used for hair regrowth treatments. Several other daily home use items like rosemary oil, lemons and geranium oil also serve the same purpose of hair regrowth.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall and Hair Regrowth:
This is one of the most common techniques of using natural herbs to fight hair fall and restore the health of hair. The origin of this remedy roots back to the ancient times. The science of Ayurveda has a structured and positive approach towards natural health treatment which rightly identifies the root cause of every syndrome associated with hair loss.
This approach mainly targets three ways which are, Ahaar (food habits), Nidana (analysis and diagnosis), and Chikitsa (medication). Ayurveda promotes yoga to regrow hair on the bald head and the main herbs used for treatment are:
- Shikakai (used in “regrow hair” shampoos)
- Aloe Vera
- Ayurvedic oil extracts from the above mentioned natural herbs
Some Precautions to Take for the Smoother Growth of Hair:
- Gentle brushing of hair only while it is completely dry. Wet hair is easily breakable.
- Take ample amount of sleep every day.
- Intake of healthy foods along with large volumes of water to enhance metabolism.
- Avoidance of unwanted use of cigarettes, alcohol and other such related products.
- Consumption of green vegetables and fruits proves to be beneficial.
- Daily yoga exercise reduces stress.
To maintain the consistency of good hair one must follow a daily routine with all necessary treatments serving as accurate remedies towards the root cause of hair fall and enhance the regrowth of hair. Overcome stress and be jolly, It adds as an extra benefit towards a good growth of hair. Positivity and wellness actively contribute to the plan initiated for a better hair treatment objective. Self-measures work perfectly and if not then one must immediately consult a practitioner right away. We hope this information proves helpful and you can benefit from it.