Pregnancy and childbirth is a miracle of nature. Although this miracle follows a set pattern, it is not always as easy to occur. Sometimes despite all the planning, Couples can encounter a problem in conceiving. And even though there are many causes why one can suffer from infertility, the most common ones are related to an absence of ovulation, physical and Anatomical reasons. Some causes can be eliminated by proper diagnosis and treatment, while others may require IVF or other medical interventions. following below is a list of some of the most common causes of infertility in women.
What Are The Signs Of Infertility In Women?
1. Irregular Periods
One of the most common signs that you may be suffering from infertility is having irregular periods. normal women have no menstrual cycle of 28 days. if you’re having a fluctuation of 2 to 4 days that is still considered normal. but if your periods are so irregular that you cannot remember the last time you had one, then you might actually be suffering from infertility. irregular periods can be caused by so many factors like a weight gain, hormonal imbalance, PCOS/PCOD or other health related issues.2. Sudden weight gain
If you have suddenly put on a lot of weight, it is possible that you are Having fertility issues. A sudden gain of weight can be because of underlying hormonal imbalance. Obesity can be because of PCOD Or hormonal imbalance. Women who have hormonal imbalance tend to have more androgens and higher resistance to insulin. This can make them gain weight. Although there might be other reasons why/ you can are gaining weight but infertility you could also be one.
3. Pain during sex
If you having pain during sexual intercourse, this can be a sign that you have some Anatomical deformities that is making sex painful. The Anatomical deformities can make pregnancy difficult. it can also prevent you from conceiving. in some women hormonal imbalance can also lead to painful sex. Endometriosis also results in painful sex. If you are having unbearable pain during sex the best option would be to consult a medical professional and get yourself complete physical examination done.
4. Hair loss
Hair loss can be caused due to so many health related issues enhanced cannot be treated as a perfect sign to indicate female infertility. that being said, it is also possible that issues such as and balance in your home rule system, PCOD an irregular periods can lead to hair loss. Are the reasons may include autoimmune diseases, psoriasis, skin infection, anaemia and thyroid related issues. women who are unable to conceive and the notices your hair thinning and hair loss it could be a sign of infertility in women.
5. Facial hair/ body hair
If you’ve noticed the sudden growth of facial hair, coarse hair on your body, then it can be a sign of infertility. hormonal imbalances in women can lead to increase the amount of testosterone in the body. this can cause Visible male characteristics like facial hair. women who suffer with PCOD how often complain to have developed the sudden growth of hair all over the body and face. Although this is not an account sign of infertility, and can also be a sign of other underlying health related issues. If you find take dark hair growing on your face consult a doctor immediately.
Reduced desire for sex can be a sign of female infertility. A lot of women notice a drop in the desire for sex due to hormonal imbalances. A lot of times it is related to stress or depression. If you find yourself saying no to sex more often, it could be a sign of infertility. First time women sex can become painful which prevent them from Desiring more sex. To ascertain your cause of the problem you can see a medical practitioner and get yourself examined.
Most Common Reasons for Female Infertility
1. Anatomical reasons- Certain anatomical abnormalities in the female reproductive system may prevent a woman from conceiving. It may be by birth or due to lifestyle reasons. Eg.-Small and contracted vagina, Lack of aperture in the hymen, a narrow cervical opening, weak uterus, Blocked fallopian tubes, Ovarian disorders like PCOD/PCOS etc.
2. Hormonal Imbalance – Hormonal Imbalance is one of the leading cause of female infertility. Excess generation of any one hormone leads to disruption of others. This can lead to a reduction in ovulation or poor quality eggs. It also reduces the desire for sex in some women. Due to the lifestyle that you need hormonal imbalance is soon becoming one of the most common causes of infertility in women. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and a good work and life balance to prevent stress induced hormonal imbalance.
3. Psychological reasons – Lack of desire or fearfulness of sex may lead the woman to not endure sex. Thus reducing the probability to conceive. Stress at home due to family problems or at work due to workload etc. may affect the emotional health and hamper her feminine balance. This can result in reduced fertility of a female. You should always try and remain less stressed and more happy, it can have amazing health benefits and prevent you from having trouble in getting pregnant.
4. Ovarian Cysts – There are many types of cysts. Some may be very small and asymptomatic. These may occur and dissolve on their own. They may cause abdominal pain during mensturation.
Other type can interfere with ovulation and could cause infertility. these cysts show symptoms like excess facial and body hair growth and in many cases weight gain. Cysts can sometimes arise out of lifestyle issues. Ovarian cyst are known to be one of the most common causes of female infertility problems. 5. Uterine fibroid – Any superfluous growth in uterus also called as Fibroids. These days even young women are prone to fibroids, unlike earlier times. This is basically an imbalance Your body’s balance. Large sized fibroids can obstruct conception and pregnancy and cause miscarriages. It can cause pre-mature deliveries. Symptoms of fibroids are shorter menstrual cycles, excess bleeding, heaviness in abdomen, sciatica etc. Uterine fibroids are most commonly known to block the fallopian tubes, in such cases conceiving can be almost impossible. this makes a woman have trouble in getting pregnant.
6. Thyroid Imbalance– It has become one of the major problems for infertility. As thyroid hormone reduces in quantities it leads to hypothyroidism hence leading to infertility. It can be a result of disturbed menstrual cycles. Symptoms are swelling in the body, weight gain, increase in blood pressure. various thyroid related hormones a very important for regular menstrual cycles, in absence of these hormones it can severely affect female health and give fertility problems.
Keep an eye for these signs of infertility in women, and you’re fine struggling with one or few of these signs to consult a doctor. if you are having trouble getting pregnant then this list of common causes of infertility in women could be helpful to ascertain what could be it. with certain changes in Lifestyle or medical treatment, you can successfully conceive and deliver a baby. Maintain Healthy lifestyle and reduce the amount of stress in your life, this can prevent you from having any fertility issues ever. we hope this information or helpful to share with us what you feel.