Do you want long and beautiful hair? Have you tried castor oil? No! Then you must, immediately use castor oil for long and beautiful hair. It is one of the most effective home remedial treatment for dry scalp, split ends, hair thinning, and hair loss. Castor oil has been used for many various decades for a lot of beauty treatments. Owning to the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it is also one of the most common products for many beauty as well as cosmetic products. It has rich minerals, proteins and vitamins E, which makes it the magic potion for the hair. So, here are 6 benefits of castor oil for hair growth, that can give you the hair you wanted.
Benefits Of Castor Oil For Beautiful Hair
1Controls hair loss and increases hair growth
Benefits of Castor oil is that, it has ricinoleic acid as well as omega-6 fatty acids, which can accelerate the blood circulation on the scalp, hence increasing the hair growth. It can work on the strengthening the roots and nourishing the scalp, with its help from the essential nutrients.
- Mix castor oil with coconut oil in a very small bowl. Take some of the quantity on your hands and then begin massaging of the scalp well.
- When done, cover the head with the shower cap and leave it overnight. Later, rinse off your hair completely the next day.
2Fights dandruff and scalp infections
Since, castor oil have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and antiviral properties, it is the most effective remedy to cure scalp infections and the issues such as bald patches, and itchy scalp. These types of properties help in reaching out as well as fight pathogens and the micro-organisms. Plus, it also clears off the most common type of hair problem, called dandruff.
- For an effective cure to help control the dandruff problem, take one tablespoon of castor oil with olive oil and mix with the juice of half a lemon.
- Apply it well and then wash off after half an hour.
3Reduces split ends
- Castor oil is heavy in consistency and hence could do better work with some jojoba oil or olive oil. Olive oil helps in taming down the frizzy hair and helps in managing the split ends better.
- Apply this on all the sections of the hair thoroughly and wash it after half hour.
4Serves as natural moisturizer and conditioner
Benefits of Castor oil is that, it is pretty rich in moisture and also penetrates very deep into the scalp as well as conditions the hair immediately. This oil is an easy way to regain the lost shine and the hair texture. With the exceptional conditioning and moisturizing properties, castor oil leaves on a coating of the hair shaft that can lock in the much-needed moisture into.
- Apply some castor oil on the hair for at least fifteen minutes, before shampooing. You can also mix, a drop of castor oil on your leave-in conditioner and then apply it.
- Another natural way to condition the hair with castor oil, is mixing with aloe vera gel, lemon juice and honey. Mix them and apply to the roots. Leave it for half an hour before you wash it off.
5Darkens hair naturally
6Protects from damage
The fatty acids, that are present in the castor oil is a form of protective layer on the hair and it can protect from sun damage as well asloss of the color. It also replenishes the natural oil and can also protect the scalp from the damage caused from harsh chemicals that are present in the hair and hair dye products.