Passed out of school, and now planning to begin a new life in college? Are you afraid that how college will treat you? Well, don’t be! It is because life in the college is one of the best experiences in life. Chatting, going on the trips, bunking class with friends, were never going to come back to you. But, doing makeup is also difficult at this time of the age. As we are so confused on, how to look beautiful with minimal makeup, but not too tacky. So here, are some easy makeup tips for college girls that are so wonderfully done, that you will be amazed to see yourself.
Daily Makeup Tips For College Girls
It is always best to start with skin, rather than directly going with lip gloss or foundation. Remember that first, you have to take care of your skin as much as possible because beauty begins from inside.
Consider your face as a blank canvas, where you have to draw or in this case, put on makeup to look beautiful. Exfoliate or washyour face, before you do makeup can clear out all the impurities from the face, and can also give your face a very glowing as well as clear look to put makeup on.
When you are buying a moisturizer, make sure that it matches your skin type like dry, oily or sensitive skin. Moisturizers can create a base for the makeup. It can help you in protecting your face from any bad effects of the makeup and will also help with sticking the makeup for long hours.
It is also very helpful for, covering up the blemishes and imperfections.
Creamy colored eye shadow is the best to put on and is also time saving. The cream is neutral and also works best, on how you wear it. By applying the cream colored shadow, it can make your appearance look very natural and you will feel like you have not done any makeup.
Keep the summer glow, while contouring is another great college makeup tip. No matter whether you are looking to add definition to the bone structure or you are looking at defining the cheekbones, Contouring is the very best way to do all of that.
Bronzer is, another must have makeup item for any college girls. Bronzer trick is that you don’t have to use too much. It is just some few little swipes of brush, over the cheeks and the chin can help you in getting the summer glow, making you look beautiful.
Mascaras are the best way to make your eyes look breathtakingly beautiful. It can really make your eyes big and gorgeous. In college, mostly you want to dois try to avoid too much makeup. So, try out the lengthening mascara, as it can really make your eyes pop out, without looking too dramatic. It is also very time saving, as only just one or two coats can give you the gorgeous lashes you have wanted.
Tinted lip balms are, one of the best as they are not quite exactly lipsticks and not even huge lip glosses. They are chic, shiny as well as quite easier to put on. These lip balms can protect your lips, as well as give a nice glow on the face.
- Always start your makeup application process by washing your face.
- If you have dry skin, then use a mild cleanser, or if you have oily skin, try a cleanser with salicylic acid.
- If you are having dry skin, then you can go for an intense moisturizer with glycerine, for oily skin, choose oil free and a light moisturizer.
- Always try to keep your makeup minimalistic. It is the key to a perfect and fantastic, fresh as well as natural makeup look.
- Adolescence is the time when most of the breakout happens. So, try to take care of the skin by adopting some good skin care regime.
- Foroily skin, consider wearing an oil-free foundation.
- Try to get a foundation which is light and is also very natural.
- If you have dark circles, then you can apply contour on the dark circles. It can help in lightening the circles.
- Sun damage can lead your skin to damaged, wrinkles, and much more skin related problems. Apply SPF cream after the application of moisturizer. Select your SPF in 50 or more, depending on the skin type.
- Remember that you must always embrace your natural beauty and makeup’s are supposed to enhance the beauty and not cover up.
- Be sure to remove the makeup before you sleep every night.