Makeup is the most essential and important part of a women’s life. It can make you look confident as well as beautiful. It can help you in gaining the inner confidence, more than you can think of. But, buying makeup items can be difficult as well as expensive. So here, are some makeup tips for 2017 that you can use from new year as a new beginning.
Simple Everyday Makeup Tips For 2017
2. If you have naturally got long, and lush lashes, then you do not need a ton of makeup to stand out. To get an enviable fringe, be sure that your mascara is not more than a month old. Fresh mascara can glide on easily and also won’t flake. Wiggle some mascara at the base of the lash and then sweep outward and upward. The basic trick to the sexy natural lashes is to get in to the thickness into the base of your lashes and tape them naturally to the ends.
3. If you can master a product for multi-use, it can not only give you a pretty look, but it can help you to save time as well as money on the makeup routine. You should have a fuchsia cheek color that you can pop on your lips as well as cheeks. No matter, whether you have fair or dark skin tone, pink works for everybody. You can choose a creamy, and opaque pink with a little bit of gold in it to brighten your face. Try to mix it with some moisturizer and then blend them on your cheeks. Great makeup tips for 2017, to use.
4. Dark circles can make you look more tired. To get a wide-awake look, prepare your under eye area with a hydrating, as well as fast-absorbing eye cream, which can allow products to go on smoothly. Then, apply a corrector to cover the tones in the skin, then try to follow with a concealer, which is one or two shades lighter than your foundation. Finally, try to set the under eye area with a pale yellow powder to help, last longer and prevent from creasing. Makeup tips for 2017, to use everyday.
5. There’s nothing more feminine than bold red lips. A hot, red lip is always an essential part of every girl’s bag. Try to start with a sharp lip liner, in the same color as your lipstick. When applying, try to smile a little so that the lips are tighter and also the liner goes on easy. Then, fill the lips using the side of the liner, take a lip brush and apply the lipstick. If you see that you have made a mistake, try to take a little concealer on a small brush and then ‘erase’ it. Makeup tips for 2017, and use it every day.
6. One of the trickiest products to master is the Liquid liner, but once when you have learned the right way to do it, you can create a chic eye makeup looks in a flash. One of the easy way to test liquid liner is to use a taupe eyeliner pencil to trace lightly a line just above the upper lashline. This trick can let you make sure that the lines are even as well as accurate before applying the liquid liner directly on top of the ‘practice’ line.
7. You do not need to be born with killer cheekbones when you can fake it with the easy sculpting tip. Just sweep some sheer shimmer powder along the top of your cheekbones and then under your temples. Next, pucker up to find the hollows of the cheeks. Then, dust some deep nude blush in the sunken area just under your cheekbone. Smile and apply a peachy blush using the “cinnamon bun method” in circular motions.
8. To get a red carpet type of smoky eyes, start by lining the inner rim of the lower lash lines, working the liner into your lashes. Then, close the eyes and line the upper lashlines, pushing the eyeliner into the lashes so that there is no gap in between the lashes as well as the line. Then, use your finger tip to smudge it, then slowly sweep the eyeshadow across the lids and up into the creases, blending outwards and upwards to your temple.
9. A bold brow is one of the easy ways to create an attention-grabbing makeup look. First, comb the brows with a spoolie brush, then using a soft, slight wax brow pencil, shape the brow by using a thinner side of the tip. Take the flatter angle of a pencil and fill in the brow using short strokes. Then, finish by blending the shimmery highlighter, below the brow bone to add some brightness as well as lift.
10. For multi-dimensional skin that is neither too matte nor too dew, try to apply highlighter before foundation. The glow will look more natural, from within. With a full coverage foundation, it can look a little dull or matte along the day. By having the highlighter underneath can give the glow.