Winter gives a tough time to hold skin moisture. Ordinary care like other season falls a shortage for any skin type. Excess of moisture also goes dry and makes the face paled. The itchiness and irritation caused should be taken throughout the season. This is not an easy thing to keep skin normal as the time passes of winter days. You can’t trust any product that suggested in the market and tries on your face. It may result in unknown affects like more flaking, redness and itching.
So, how are you trying your keep your skin moisturized and normal? The creams and moisturizers your using are really working or still struggling to find a good one for your skin? You must pick a moisturizer which works great for your winter skin and blends into your skin. As you need to give proper hydration to your skin, you must use some great moisturizers which can stay on your winter skin finely. So, here you need to make the skin stay hydrated and moisturized by applying a right moisturizer. All the below moisturizers are meant for skin in winter and they get blended into your skin finely.
Firstly look at homemade moisturizers with natural ingredients
1. Beeswax Pellets Homemade Moisturizer:
The inclusion of beeswax in this homemade moisturizer will just give a thicker texture. It will let your skin breath and also moisturize at the same time. Beeswax along with other ingredients will help beat the winter cold air by keeping skin hydrated.
- 1/2 Cup Olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Beeswax Pellets
- 10 Drops of any essential oil.
Steps to prepare:
- Take olive oil, coconut oil and beeswax together into a large jar.
- Place the jar on a saucepan and fill in water till 3/4th of the jar.
- Heat it on the low flame and keep stirring it.
- Now, remove the hot water and replace with cold water in the same pan along with the mixture.
- Add the selected essential oil into the mixture.
- Use a fork or electric whisk to stir the ingredients finely.
2. Shea Butter Homemade Moisturizer:
The shea butter in this homemade moisturizer can do wonders to your skin by keeping it hydrated all day. You will not feel the dryness that winter causes to your skin. So, this time you can just escape from winter bad affects on the skin, by using this great homemade moisturizer.
You can also know hair tips with shea butter
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- Any Nourishing oil like sweet almond oil, jojoba oil
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 5 drops rosemary oil
- 3 drops carrot seed oil
- 3 drops tea tree oil
Steps to prepare:
- In double boiler method heat shea butter on low heat.
- Once the shea butter is heated, pour it in a bowl
- Place the liquid shea butter in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Then add all the essential oils into the solid turned shea butter.
- Use a whisk to blend the oil and shea butter finely.
- Fill into a jar and store for daily use.
3. Cinnamon Homemade Moisturizer:
The natural ingredient coconut works here to moisturize skin nicely. Cinnamon can just remove the bacteria that is sitting on the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties in the coffee can make the skin smoother and soften instantly. This cinnamon homemade moisturizer can work like an all in one for skin in winter.
- 1/2 Cup grounded sugar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Palm sugar
- 1/2 Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
Steps to prepare:
- If the coconut oil is solid, then you can heat at first.
- Add coconut palm sugar in the coconut oil.
- Add grounded sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Mix all the ingredients till they blend thoroughly.
- Then scoop the mixture into a jar for daily use.
4. Cocoa Butter homemade Moisturizer:
The cocoa butter homemade moisturizer is a beneficial one because of its ingredients. The inflammatory properties in aloe vera keep skin refreshed. Moisturizer will keep your skin hydrated and moisturized in a balanced way.
- Cocoa butter ( 1 teaspoon)
- Aloe Vera gel (1 cup)
- Grape-seed oil/ Almond oil ( 2 cups)
- Vitamin E oil (1 teaspoon)
- Few drops of essential oil
Steps to prepare:
1. Following the double boiler method heat the cocoa butter on low flame.
2. Add almond oil, vitamin e oil and selected essential oil.
3. Then, combine along with aloe vera gel and stir it perfectly.
Best Moisturizers in India For Winter which are chemical-free:
All the below products are chemical free and completely manufactured with natural ingredients. Formulated to moisturize and hydrate skin without losing the balance in winter. The information about all the products is based on user’s reviews. All these products are very much easy to grab online or in supermarkets.
1. Biotique Advanced Ayurveda Skin Moisturizer:
This moisturizer can be loved in winters. The combination of supernatural ingredients made this moisturizer one of the most top best moisturizers. It will beat the affects winter like horrible dryness and itchiness. You can see its best side when you apply it overnight and leave it. It nourishes skin from the core and you will be able to feel the softness and smoothness. It works amazing for dry skin and better for oily skin. Actually, it can be used for any normal skin type. The ingredients making this moisturizer a loving one are
- Absorbs skin easily.
- Mild fragrance.
- No sticky feeling
2. Himalaya Herbals Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion:
Winters throws the air which makes the skin flaky and dry. The immense moisture can all beat these skin conditions in winter. The goodness in Himalaya Herbals moisturizer will work by making the hydrated and moisturized for a long time. It is a multi-tasking product which shows skin love all the way. This product has anti-inflammatory properties. Himalaya herbals can wonderful heal the wounded skin as well. You need not to worry about the skin type it suits, as it is a moisturizer for all skin types. The key ingredients used for this moisturizer are excellent on the skin. Country Mallow, Indian madder great as antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Aloe vera gives a soothing feel every time you apply this moisturizer.
- Herbal formula
- Soaks skin in full moisture
3. Vaadi Herbals Cold Cream:
The creamy texture of this moisturizer can soak the skin with hydration. The formula that followed to prepare this moisturizer has the power to vanish the blemishes and dark spots. Simply it means you can trust this product for other skin issues and not only as a winter moisturizer. The elements that can deal with winter effects are included in this product. Almond oil is known for its greatness to heal flaky skin since ages and vitamin E, aloe vera are working as experts to nourish.
- Maintains the complexion all day
4. Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF:
This product is great at holding multitasking for your skin. The essential extracts from Juniper berry and cucumber can keep your skin moisturized all day long. It doesn’t feel greasy with over moisture on your skin. It locks the moisture and keeps the skin matte in winters. The aloe vera extracts can also help lighten the blemishes on your skin with regular usage. The other ingredients that are included in this moisturizer are Patchouli and lemon essential oil. The blend of all these ingredients will help skin to be enough moisturizing.
- Moisture will be locked in the skin.
- There will be no breakouts.
- Skin feels light.
- Helps in oil control.
1. The fragrance may not be liked.
5. Gulnare Skincare Aloe & Vit E Face Cream:
The just two ingredients Aloe and vitamin E, work actively to keep the skin moisturized all the day in winter. In fact, it works in any season. This moisturizer is functions and blends on all skin types. Gulnare skincare can really care for your skin in a better way in winter by keeping skin moisturized as much as required in the winter season. You can just apply this as multi-purpose treatment for your skin. It is good as a day cream, night cream, sun burnt skin as well.
1. Pleasant Fragrance.
2. Lighten blemishes.
3. Suitable for all skin types.
4. Gel texture helps heaps.
Initially, it feels sticky.
6. Just Herbs Fagel Instant Glow All Purpose Beauty Gel:
The key ingredients that are helping this moisturizer are aloe vera juice and vegetable glycerin. This is much suitable for oily skin which keeps the oil production less and makes the skin feel oil free. The other ingredients like turmeric, cucumber and holy basil can rejuvenate skin can keep skin away from any inflammations. Users say “it is beautiful products with all goodness”. Hence, you can try this product fearlessly and challenge the winter back.
- Easily absorbed.
- The lightweight texture.
- Leaves skin hydrated.
7. Aroma Essentials Shea Moist:
This is a product that can go on the skin every day. Very much for normal skin types. It just blends into the skin to keep all the moisture stay with. We know the how she butter and it’s texture helps skin in winter by keeping highly hydrated and moisturized at the same time. You can try this product without any doubt, as it won’t result in acne, pimples by clogging skin pores. The other helping ingredients in this product are Chamomile oil and aloe vera. The combination of all these elements created a good texture to keep skin refreshed and calm all day.
- Textures are light weighted.
- No irritation and greasiness.
1. The strong fragrance may not be liked by everyone.
8. 100 times Washed Ghee:
It is better to be used as a night cream as it nourishes overnight and just results you smooth and soften skin. Very much a blending moisturizer for dry skin. This a complete Ayurvedic product and the whipped textures says the fact how well it is prepared. The product is named with ghee but it is a combination of many natural factors. It is not only known for moisturizing skin, but it also fades away the dark spots and brilliantly keeps skin away from anti-aging problems. It can also remove makeup easily and you can take it like other great benefits.
1. It won’t clog skin pores.
Smell is very hard to take.
9. Vedic Collection Tatha Moisturising Day cream Kesar:
This moisturizer is a package of organic ingredients. It is aimed to prepare and produce from natural sources like purified water, sweet almond oil, shea butter, and vegetable glycerin. This can be used as day cream with a soft texture. You can just carry this on your face even in the daytime as it is wont to make your skin greasy. It instantly absorbs into skin and stays up all day.
1.Gives better complexion.
2.No side effects.
Tips for skin care in winter: If you want your skin to be hydrated and moisturized in winter it is very much possible. So, here are few tips to follow:
- You need to rub the moisturizer until it completely absorbed by the skin.
- Have a shower with lukewarm water rather than cold water.
- Use night creams which helps to moisturize your skin overnight.
- Do not leave your skin without applying body moisturizers.
- Do not use soaps bars for your skin. You can go for face washes and body washes which are chemical free. Soap bar can dry out your skin even more.
Before anything choose the right product and use things in the right way for your skin. Skin needs care not only in winter but also throughout the year. It can be any season to affect with climatic conditions. Use the above homemade moisturizers and other natural products available in the market. Enjoy the lovely skin even in winter now.