There is a saying, that good things are always bitter. Take for example, bitter gourd, it has many health benefits. But have you ever tasted the juice? You might feel like throwing up. Same like bitter gourd, even apple cider vinegar doesn’t taste good at all. But if you consume it everyday, then there is bound to that you can see many noticeable changes in your body. Your hair condition will improve, your health will improve and also your skin will start shinning. So here, are some apple cider vinegar, tips for good skin and how you can use it to get a glowing skin.
Tips For Good Skin
1Prevents acne and pimples
If you are continuously struggling with acne or even pimples, then always keep a bottle of apple cider vinegar handy. It has many antiseptic as well as antibacterial properties, which can prevent the acne or pimples by keeping the skin pores free from the bacteria, oil and other dust particles. It can also help to restore and pH balance of the skin, which is essential to prevent the skin breakouts.
- First mix one part of raw, unfiltered vinegar and two part of filtered water into a bowl.
- Then soak a cotton ball into this solution and apply it on your affected skin.
- Now allow it to sit for about ten minutes, later rinse it off with some warm water.
- Try to reapply for a few times everyday.
2A wonderful skin toner
Apple cider vinegar is considered good for those people who are dealing with oily skin, thanks to its astringent properties. It is a very rich source of alpha hydroxy acids which can help to increase the blood flow on the skin and minimize the pores. Plus, apple cider vinegar can help to regulate the pH level of the skin.
- Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar as well as distilled or even filtered water. Then, add a few drops of an essential oil such as lavender oil.
- Now apply this solution on the skin by using a cotton ball.
- Then leave the mixture on for a couple of minutes, later rinse them off with some cold water.
- You can also use it once or twice in a day. Remember to shake well before every use.
- If you are having normal skin, then add one parts vinegar with two parts of water to make the skin toner.
- If you are having an extremely sensitive skin, then you can add more water into the mixture, that is, one part vinegar and four part of water. Remember to use the toner less frequently.
3Say Goodbye to Dandruff
While dandruff is not a medically concerning issue, it is an embarrassing problem. This issue seems to have persisted mostly in the winter season, due to the dry weather. Dandruff can cause oily, or even dead skin flakes on the scalp as well as the hair. It can lead to an itchy, scaly scalp and the white flakes droppings on the clothes.
But apple cider vinegar has many natural anti fungal properties that can help to combat as well as mitigate dandruff. In addition, it can also help to restore the pH balance of your scalp and clean the clogged pores and the hair follicles.
- First mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Then add to them 10 to 15 drops of tea tree oil.
- Now apply this solution on the scalp and massage it for five minutes. Leave the mixture on for about five minutes.
- Rinse the hair with this water, then shampoo as you usually do.
- Try to use this natural treatment two or three times in a week.
The sun is always considered as a wonderful ally, but when you start spending too much time under its harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays, it can cause sunburn. Sunburn can also cause damage to the skin, making it red as well as more painful. Sometimes, there may be pus-filled blisters too.
Apple cider vinegar is basically an age-old treatment for sunburn. It is a natural astringent, that can help to soothe the pain and also speed up the healing process. It can help to calm the irritation, itching as well as inflammation.
- Mix equal amounts of vinegar with cold water. Then massage this solution on the affected areas and that can help to turn down the heat. Try to repeat this process several times everyday for some days until the condition gets improved.
- Alternatively, you can add one to two cups of vinegar to the bathtub that is filled with lukewarm water. Then soak in the water for about 30 minutes. Try to use this sunburn remedy, once everyday or if needed.
5Help fights wrinkles
The diluted apple cider vinegar face wash, can help to minimize the appearance of fine lines as well as wrinkles from your face. Just soak a cotton pad or a cotton cloth into the diluted apple cider vinegar and then dab it on the skin. Now rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry.