Chocolate coffee is mouthwatering and delicious. It is a blend of coffee and chocolate which gives a unique flavor to your taste buds.
- 1 tbsp coffee powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup dark chocolate cubes
- 5 tsp Chocolate Sauce
1. Heat the fresh cream in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes
2. Stir continuously.
3. Remove from the flame, add the milk chocolate and coffee powder and mix very well to get a smooth sauce.
4. Transfer into a bowl, cool slightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and roll each portion into a round shape.
6. Put the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute.
7. Remove and mix gently.
8. Dip each chocolate ball into the chocolate sauce and place it on a flat plate.
9. Refrigerate the chocolate truffles for 30 minutes.
10. Serve or store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
Also, Read How to Make Chocolate Truffles