We keep cleansing our skin with cleansers often. When you are not cleansing your skin for long hours, it irritates your skin. The, washing and rinsing with face washes and cleansers free your skin from irritation. So, how it would be if you could cleanse your skin from deep?
Oil cleansing is not that something excites you if yours is oily skin. OIl based products and factors are not for oily skin people. This statement turned into a myth after experts proving oil cleansing as the best cleansing process for all skin types, even for oily skin.
Oil cleansing for acne prone skin works great. You need to know a more about how oil cleansing can benefit and treat your acne affected skin. Go deeper to know the details-
Oil cleansing Method for acne treatment
If you just believe in lathering and rinsing with face washes to cleanse your skin, then you are yet to know something better. Oil cleansing is a best way to get rid of acne.
Oil cleansing method can effectively hydrate your skin and it also lasts. This method allows the natural oils to absorb your skin better. There are also other benefits for your skin with oil cleansing method. But it is becoming popular to treat acne.
How oil cleansing method can treat to acne?
Did you ever tried removing makeup with coconut oil or olive oil? It is something similar with oil cleansing method. The powerful oils can clean the pores and prevent from skin from new acne too. As the excess sebum is removed, your skin becomes acne free.
Fresh and natural oils can react strong to detox the skin from dirt, dead skin and pollutants. Cleansing method can prevent your skin from effecting with inflammation and infections like acne, rashes, and other skin conditions.
Other Benefits Of Oil Cleansing Method
Oil cleansing is not only beneficial for acne treatment but also great in other ways for skin. Oil cleansing is a basic for other benefits. You can refer to other benefits of oil cleansing method to agree with us-
Oil cleansing can remove makeup easily.
Nest treatment dry and flaking skin.
Heals horrible skin conditions.
Keeps your skin moisturized without ripping the natural oils.
Your skin glows naturally.
Methods of Oil Cleansing For Acne
Basically there are two types of oil cleansing methods. One of the two methods is with water warm water or wet cloth with after applying oil. The other way is to use a gentle cleanser post applying oils on skin.
Both the ways are beneficial to follow for acne. The methods are simple to try and make part of your routine skin care regime.
The Best Natural Oils For Oil Cleansing method For Acne Treatment
The oil cleansing method for acne is better with natural oils. The natural oils are effective and strong on treating acne without harming your skin.
The goodness of natural oils reaches your skin pores to treat the acne. The natural oils are also of no side effects until you over doze while using them.
If you are sensitive to any particular oil or oils, then you can avoid choosing that oil. As you have other options, you can go for the one natural oil that is safe for your skin.
1. Olive Oil For Cleansing Method For Acne
Olive oil is enriched with the vitamins and antioxidants. The oil removes the dead skin and dirt. Also removes the sebum that is settled in your skin and which is causing acne.
Steps to do
1. Take a tablespoon of olive oil in your palms.
(You can also mix olive oil with other natural oil if you have any recipe)
2. Spread all over your face and massage your face for 2-3 minutes.
3. Continue to massage in circular motions but only with finger tips.
4. Let the oil remain for 2 minutes.
5. Then, dip a clean cloth in warm water and hold the cloth touching your face for 15 seconds
6. Gently wipe the cloth over your face and repeat wiping your face till you get rid of applied oil.
Twice a week gives best results.
2. Castor Oil for Oil Cleansing Method For Acne
Castor oil works like astringent for your skin which takes off all the impurities. But there is a strict precaution when you are using castor oil for oil cleansing method- you must never use castor oil directly. You need to dilute with other natural oil.
Steps to do
1. Take 1/3 of castor oil and sunflower oil/olive oil/ hazelnut oil.
2. Blend all the three oils together.
3. Pour the mixed oil into your palm and gently apply over your skin.
4. Massage your face for a minutes with your finger tips in circular movements.
5. Then let your skin intake the oil for a minutes.
6. Now, dip a clean washcloth in warm water.
7. Remove the excess water from the cloth and apply to your face.
8. Hold the cloth on your face for 15-20 seconds.
9. Then start to wipe your face gently.
10. Wipe your face until you clean the oil fully off.
Repeat twice a week.
3. Sweet almond oil for oil cleansing method
The clogged pores also cause acne. So, you can try using sweet almond oil which is one of the best remedies for acne treatment. It can clear up the clogged pores and leaves your skin soft. It soaks into your skin to remove dirt and impurities. Sweet almond oil also contains the essential vitamins for your skin. Vitamin E is one of the essential one for skin and sweet almond is enriched with.
The oil goes well on oily and normal skin. If you face is affected with acne being oily to normal skin, then you can use the below method.
Steps to do
1. Take a teaspoon of sweet almond oil with grapeseed or sunflower oil.
2. Blend both the oils together and then spread all your face.
3. Keep warm water ready to dip a clean cloth.
4. Remove excess water and cover your face with the cloth.
5. Leave it for 20 seconds and then gently wipe your face.
6. Wipe your face until you get rid of the applied oil.
2 twice a week.
4. Jojoba oil
Jojoba oil is similar to human sebum. So, when you use jojoba oil, your acne can be controlled without producing more sebum. The over production of the sebum can be stopped with cleansing method using jojoba oil.
Here is a note you need to consider before using jojoba oil- the oil may cause skin breakout for some people. And it is not the same for all skin types. If you are noticing that is not suiting your skin, then stop using it.
Steps to do
1. Take a small amount of jojoba oil and add apricot kernel oil/ grapeseed oil.
2. Combine both of the oils to apply on your face.
3. Once both the oils are well combined, take the mixed oil and apply all over your face and neck.
4. Leave it for 20 seconds waiting for your skin to take the goodness of oils.
5. Keep a washcloth ready beside you. After 20 seconds of oil application, apply the cloth over your face.
6. Hold the cloth for few seconds and then start to wipe off your face extra gently.
7. Keep wiping your face until all the oil comes off to the cloth from face.
5. Avocado oil for oil cleansing for acne
The below recipe of oil cleansing method for acne is suitable for dry skin. Avocado oil is filled with the nutrients that can that can stop producing acne. You can use avocado oil for acne treatment in many other ways and recipes. But before that you can try this simple method of oil cleansing with avocado oil.
Steps to do
1. Take equal amount of avocado oil and apricot kernel oil.
2. Dilute both the oils properly before applying on face.
3. Apply the mixed oil to your face.
4. Let the applied oil stay on your face for few seconds.
5. Then, take a clean washcloth and soak it fully in warm water.
6. Remove the excess water to make it just damp.
7. Hold the cloth touching your face for 20-30 seconds.
8. Then, start rubbing the cloth over your face.
9. You must be extra gentle while cleansing the oil off your face.
10. Wipe your face until you get rid of all the oil form face.
Do it twice a week.
6. Sunflower oil for oil cleansing for acne
Sunflower oil consists of vitamins like A, C and D which helps in reducing acne. Your skin need to go through the regeneration of cells to reduce acne. So, sunflower oil helps in regeneration of skin and then acne causing bacteria can be destroyed.
Sunflower oil is mainly good for acne prone skin. You need the right combination to treat acne with sunflower oil cleansing method.
How to do?
1. Take equal amounts of sun flower oil and hazelnut oil.
2. Blend both the oils together.
3. Take the mixed oil into your palms and apply on your face.
4. Leave the oiled face for 15-20 seconds.
5. Take a clean washcloth and soak it warm water.
6. Spread the cloth on your face and leave it.
7. Start wiping your face gently with the cloth.
8. Keep wiping your face until you get rid of applied oil.
Repeat this twice a week.
Let your acne effected skin cure and breath with oil cleansing method. You can use this natural oil with the right dose and in right way to treat your acne with oil cleansing method.
Say natural is the best of all!