Whether you have moved to a new place or you are unhappy with your old hairstylist, having a new hair stylist is a necessity for every woman now-a-days. Hairstylist are the only person who can make you look beautiful and mesmerizing. You need a trusting hairstylist, who can make your changing experience much more interesting as well as a pleasant experience. Every woman knows the importance of a good hairstylist, who is able to create lovely hairstyles. But, the question arises how to find a good hairdresser? So, here are some tips on how to find a good hair stylist near your area.
Tips To Find a Good Hair Salon And Stylist
1Ask your friends
- Whether you are new to the place or old, always the best place to start looking for recommendation is your friends. You can ask, what salon they prefer to go to?
- Remember that word of mouth is the best place for an honest opinion. Your friends are able to tell you about how the appointments, work and if they like the salon atmosphere or not.
2Use social media
- Most of the time, you might use social media to find a good restaurants or entertainment centres, so why not use it to find a nearby and a good hair stylist?
- Many salons post pictures of their clients in their Facebook pages or in Instagram or even you can find customer feedback in Just Dial for more reference. This is the easiest way into weed through salons or even stylist.
3Avoid Budget Salons
- You know, how tempting a cheap haircut can be. With most budget salons, this is what you might get – a cheap haircut. So, remember that every budget salon is not always satisfactory.
- So, before you select any budget hairdresser remember that they can also ruin your look. Enquire before you opt for any budget hairstylist.
- The real beauty in finding a good hairstylist is that you can never settle for less. While continuing your quest for a perfect match, so be free to shop around. Check out for different varieties of salons as well as their rates and services.
- Always go in person, to feel the atmosphere and the personalities of all the stylist who were working there. If you find a salon well groomed, well styled and also has excellent shape and colour, then you are totally in good hands. Also remember to pay attention to your potential hairstylist as well as her work.
5Ask For a Consultation
- If you think that you have met your stylist, but you are still not completely sure that you have met your match they you must go for a consultation. Most of the time hairdressers offer for a free consultation.
- Also, if you have found more than one hairstylist, then do not stop at just one consultation. Questions you can ask is on what type of services they offer, what are her rated, what kind of products or techniques they use, etc.
6Establish a Good Rapport
- You must always stress on establishing a good rapport or relationship with your stylist. Since most of the time hairdressers turn into a listener or therapists, be sure that you feel comfortable with your hairdresser’s attitude and personality.
- A good stylist is able to give you more great recommendations for a great colour or even cut.
7Don’t Feel Obligated
- It is also very important that you do not feel obligated with your hairdresser, and always remember this fact. If it’s the first time that you have visited in a new salon in your area, and you do not like the cut or colour, then never feel obligated to return.
- Kindly and gently point out on what you are not satisfied with as well as ask your stylist to fix it. If you are having trust issues with the hairdresser then leave quietly and fix it anywhere else.
- Whenever you want something a little bit special, you may think that it is a good idea to travel to a top notch hair salon in a city. But, remember not to expect a top notch haircut from there unless you are regular.
- When you might have got a new stylist be loyal to him or her. If you visit a different hairstylist, then your regular hairsylist will come to know and they may feel bad. Try to stay faithful to them.
- Also remember that sometimes, the best hairstylist is someone you may know. Loyal customers normally get great treatments and they can help you a lot with your styling, and it is more relaxing if you go to a known salon.
By – Triptika Basu