Nothing is more beautiful and attractive, than a skin, which radiates all the good health. To get a really beautiful skin, women now-a-days spend like fortunes on many cosmetic products, which can also ruin their skin texture over the time. To go natural is the best way to save precious cash, time as well as skin too. If you look around, then you might find that your kitchen have many powerful beauty enhancing ingredients like gram flour or besan. Gram flour or besan is a huge storehouse of many skin beautifying qualities. If it is being used regularly, you can also achieve glowing as well as fair skin naturally without applying loads of make-up. So here, are some natural beauty tips using gram flour that you can use at home to get a glowing skin.
Natural Beauty Tips
1Can make the skin soften and glowing
- Gram flour or besan is always used to lighten the skin tone since eons.
- Try to mix gram flour either with raw milk or even curd and then apply on the face. You can add lemon juice to in the mask.
- By continuously using the mask, your skin will become fair, smooth as well as flawless. Curd-besan or even milk-besan is one of the most common face pack, that is being applied by women of all the ages.
- The cleansing properties in gram flour can help to get rid of all the skin of impurities and dirt, leaving the skin squeaky clean as well as fresh.
- You can use this natural beauty tips onface mask on the whole body and experience a soft and fair skin. Try to use the face mask everyday to get smooth, soft and more radiant skin.
2Can control the oiliness on the face
- First blend at least four tablespoons of gram flour with one tablespoon of rose water and two tablespoons of honey. Then spread the mix on all over the face as well as the neck.
- Allow the pack to dry off for at least about fifteen minutes before rinsing off with cold water. But if you don’t have much time, then you also try to use this pack on your regular face wash to clean the skin every time you wash your face.
- It can give you an oil free complexion in short span of time.
3Can treat dry and flaky skin
- Besan when it is mixed with milk cream or malai, can do many wonders to replenish the moisture in the moisture starved skin.
- If you are experiencing parched and flaky skin, then add some drops of olive oil or even almond oil in the face pack mix with besan, which can give your skin the much-needed hydration.
- This can deeply nourish the skin for a soft as well as glowing complexion.
4Can help to treat acne and acne marks
- When gram flour or besan is applied with a sandal wood paste, then it can help to heal your acne quickly.
- You can also mix lemon juice in the mixture to fade off the unwanted acne scars as fast as possible.
5Can be used to remove tan
6Great exfoliating scrub
- Scrubbing is a very essential part of daily skin care routine, it can help to lift away the dead skin cells as well as the dullness to reveal the fresh skin from the outside.
- Gram flour is an excellent exfoliating scrub. Just mix gram flour with some rice powder, turmeric, almond powder, and curd, then scrub off gently to remove all the dead cells.
- This pack is very easy to use, and one of the best exfoliating scrub. This scrubs also works wonder, if sesame oil is applied prior to the application.
7Helpful to tighten the sagging skin
8Can make the face spot-less as well as flawless
- At least soak up five to six almonds in milk over the night, then grind them thoroughly.
- Now add besan as well as lemon juice to it. Apply this mask on the face every day.
- This face pack can fade away all types of blemishes like the dark spots, acne marks as well as age spots.
- This home made face mask is an effective treatment for lightening your skin tone.