Every individual has this harrowing experience at some point in their life, when they feel embarrassed or nervous because of body acne. It may be a reaction to some allergent, a sudden influx of hormones at teenage, an illness or even stomach issues. The reasons are too many to practically list them all. Back Acne creates a constant conflict that women have to deal with every day.
What is Body Acne?
Acne on the body is a symptom that usually occurs as a swelling or inflation generally in the forms of whiteheads, blackheads, pimples filled with pus or red puffs which are sometimes painful to bear and watch as well.
How To Avoid Body Acne?
Causes of body acne can be classified under several conditions hereditary, genetic changes, hormonal changes, from dirt, skin bacteria and many more such reasons. There is a vast difference between the body acne treatment procedures in case of occasionally occurring ones and the regular ones which can sometimes be chronic in nature. For chronic acne treatment a trained professional must be consulted, but for occasional acne, some daily use techniques for avoiding back acne are stated below:
- Individuals must never peel off or shed of acne.
- Reducing the use of phones by holding it on the ears or cheek skin for a longer period of time during making or receiving calls.
- Taking a shower before going to bed acts best for body acne cure as it removes dirt and skin bacteria from the surface of the skin.
- A medicated body acne wash should be applied to the skin while taking a shower.
- Apply medicated creams on the skin surfaces after shaving, Do not miss this step even if you don’t have body acne right now but you are otherwise prone to Back acne.
- Women must not let their hair fall on their face and back that much to avoid the occasional occurrence of face and back acne due to the dust particles present on hair.
- Clothes that you wear must be of softer fabrics like pure cotton etc. It will not irritate the skin. It is also lighter to let the sweat not accumulate much.
- Changing of clothes after exercise is a must which must be accompanied by a thorough shower.
- A clean set of bed sheets and pillow cover must be put on regularly.
- Limiting the use of rough soap and cleaning materials to just once or twice every day.
- The diet should be balanced and proper. sleep at night must be in order on a regular basis.
- The shaving cream used must not be the scented ones and shaving must always be followed after taking the shower.
- One must never try to exfoliate or squeeze black or whiteheads popping up on the skin.
- An individual must never opt for the oily cosmetics if they suffer from acne problem. Choose lighter gel-based products.
- Relaxation is must which reduces stress and controls the growth of acne on face and body.
These were some of the simplest tips for acne cure and maintaining healthy and glowing skin which individuals suffering from acne related issues must take a note of.
The problem of acne is most common among teenagers due to the changes in hormones on a frequent basis in their bodies. For other age groups, this can mainly be because of sweat clogging, heat reception, nutritional issues, and unbalanced hygiene.
How to Get Rid of Acne on the Body?
While chronic back acne should be addressed by referring to a licensed medicine practitioner, For cases that seem occasional spurts of acne, or acne due to skin irritation, there are some simple natural home remedies for back acne. Let us know more about them.
Treatment of Body Acne:
There are various reasons and types of occurrence of acne on a human body. This completely depends on age groups as the acne occurring in the body of a teenager does not always have to be similar to adult body acne. Here is a list of body acne treatment products which are mainly based on home remedies for body acne prevention, Use some of these simple methods and keep these pesky acne at bay.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: This is one of the wonderful body acne home remedies product with no replacement towards serving the purpose as it does. The pH balance of the skin is maintained through this natural product which on the other hand also works as an anti-puff and anti-bacterial component. In order to answer the question of how to get rid of body acne with the use of this product is very simple. It can be applied to the skin by mixing it with some amount of water. It is also extremely great to consume internally along with few drops of honey.
2. Tea Tree Oil: Due to the presence of anti-bacterial qualities this proves to be a natural and quick action product for acne. Use it externally, soak a cotton ball with few drops of tea tree oil and slowly apply over the affected area. The acne will heal from deep within.
3. Rinse obtained from green tea: Spraying the rinse from green tea when mixed with water over the face and body affected by acne helps in reducing the effect over a period of time. Make sure you do not use soap after that
4. Scrub made from baking soda: This scrub is mainly used to give a bright skin by removing the dirt particles through deep cleansing and making it oil free to reduce chances of acne. This natural scrub will help reduce dead skin build up and keep your skin supple and soft.
5. Mask made by mixing honey and turmeric: This is one of the best natural tricks to get rid of body acne. One teaspoon of turmeric with two teaspoons n honey will help in removing acne. Turmeric has antiseptic properties and honey will soothe your irritated skin.
6. Applying milk of magnesia: in small quantities on a daily basis also serves the purpose of body acne removal. Use it gently with a cotton pad. Make sure to keep your allergies in consideration before applying
7. Aspirin has an ample amount of healing properties which are related to acne. It needs crushing 5 tablets and mixing it with one tablespoon of distilled water and applying on the affected regions. It works great also as a quick fix and for emergency acne breakouts
8. Cucumber acts effectively for removing dirt from the skin when a plain paste of cucumber is applied on the skin for fifteen minutes followed by a gentle rinse. It with literally soothe the deeper most tissues of your skin and effectively remove acne and cure them over time.
9. Oatmeal works fantastically both on body acne along with body rash. A small tablespoon of honey needs to be mixed with lemon juice and a full cup of oatmeal that needs to be cooked. This needs to be rubbed gently over a pimple and dried for fifteen minutes. A gentle rinse would start its effect from day one.
10. Toothpaste: is another weird but true working object on acne and its removal. This needs to be applied to the acne and let to be dry throughout the night. There will be visible results by morning. Toothpaste has a cooling effect on your skin and it will work best for heat related acne breakouts.
11. Peel of orange: Fruits have always been beneficial to humans. The peel obtained from orange is an expert in acne removal due to the high content of Vitamin C in it. Other than its immense other health benefits, treating body acne effectively is one of them.
The occurrence of acne takes place due to the clogging of pores on the skin with dead skin, oils, and dirt particles. However, a debate will always remain whether the effects are because of these factors or the diet plays a major factor in case of body acne.
We hope you can make use of these simple body acne remedies and keep your acne in check. Also, do not forget to follow the list of precautions and the recurrence of body acne will reduce to a minimum. We hope this was useful. Do tell us if it helped you cure your body acne issues.
More Interesting Articles:
- Beneficial Uses Of Garlic For Acne Scars
- Herb Neem For Acne Scars
- Homemade Face Masks For Acne Prone Skin