With monsoons round the corner, it’s the time for you to start paying little more attention to your hair. Bid bye to all those chemical and expensive hair products and welcome simple and natural home remedies for hair fall. Make use of what nature has given you in a much simpler way.
So, do you have hair fall and want to prevent it naturally, without any side effects? Then you can follow these simple home remedies, to prevent damaging of hair and fight naturally.
Natural Products for Natural Hair Care
It’s a known fact and ingredient that coconut benefits your hair. Though you know the benefits and facts of coconut, you still ignore it. But now, let us concentrate more on natural remedies. Coconut not only promotes hair growth, but also conditions your hair. It has essential fats, proteins, iron, potassium and minerals, which reduces the breakage of hair. You can either use coconut milk or coconut oil to prevent hair fall.
- Warm little coconut oil and rub it thoroughly from the roots to the tip of your hair, and rinse after an hour.
- Grate a coconut and squeeze its milk out of it by adding little water to it. Apply coconut milk in the area, where you noticed thinning of your hair. Let it stay overnight and rinse it the next morning.
[Also Read: Prevent Hair from Getting Tangled]
- Take one finely chopped onion and squeeze its juice out of it.
- Then, apply it on your scalp and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Now, wash it with a mild shampoo and let your hair dry naturally.
- Repeat this process twice a week, to find better results.
- Crush some cloves of garlic, and add coconut oil to it.
- Boil the blend for a few minutes, now let it cool and then rub it on your scalp.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then rinse your hair.
- Repeat this process twice a week, for better results.
4Indian Gooseberry or Amla
To fight hair fall, Indian Gooseberry or Amla is a blessing. It is filled with antioxidants and vitamin C, which can reverse hair loss, if it’s in an initial stage. It also, acts as a conditioner for damaged hair.
- Take either Amla powder or juice, and blend it well with lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp and let it dry.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and find your hair well conditioned.