Everyone of us love to look slim, toned as well as healthy. Yoga, the centuries old practise of controlling the breath, stretching and bending the body systematically is the best way to keep the body and soul in tandem. Yoga helps to overcome the wear and tear of the internal organs and overhaul the functions. This systematic workout helps to lead a healthy living and increase the immunity power to keep the disease at abeyance. So here, are some fat burning yoga workout that you can try at home for healthy living
Fat Burning Yoga Workout
1Bhujangasana or Cobra Posture
- First lie on the stomach with the legs stretched and palms positioned underneath the shoulders.
- Your chin and toes must touch the floor.
- Then inhale slowly, raising the chest up while bending backward.
- Depending on the strength, try to hold this pose for at least fifteen to thirty seconds.
- Exhale slowly and bring the body back to its original position.
- Repeat this asana for five times.
- If pregnant,
- Have ulcer,
- Back injury,
Try to avoid this pose.
2Dhanurasana or Bow Posture
This pose can help to strengthen the core and tighten the abs. It can also help to reduce the belly fat. By rocking back and forth this pose can stimulate the digestive system properly as well as fight constipation, allowing the body to stretch more. To perform this pose:
- First try to lie on the stomach with the legs stretched and arms at the side of the body.
- Bend the knees and try to reach the arms back to the ankles or the feet and hold.
- Inhale and then lift the head, bending it back while lifting the legs as high as possible.
- Hold this pose for at least fifteen to thirty seconds, remember to keep breathing normally.
- Now begin to exhale and then move back to the existing position with the legs stretched and arms at the sides.
- Try to repeat for at least five times.
3Kumbhakasana or Board
- First, start with the hands and the knees underneath the arms and the shoulders.
- Then tuck the toes under and step the feet back to extend the legs behind the body.
- Try to inhale while looking ahead of the palms, so that the neck and the spine are aligned.
- Try to tighten the ab muscles and hold the position.
- Your body must be in a straight line. Be sure the hands are flat on the ground and the fingers are also spread apart.
- Try to hold pose for fifteen to thirty seconds or sometimes as long as possible.
- Exhale and then drop on your knees.
- You can repeat this pose five times.
- If have high blood pressure
- Any type of shoulder injury,
- Back injury
Try to avoid this pose.
4Pavanamukthasana or wind easing posture
This pose can help you to get relieve from the lower back pain while toning the abs, thighs and the hips. It is believed that it can also help to balance the pH levels in the body and enhance metabolism and promote stomach health. To perform this pose:
- First lie flat on the back with the legs stretched and the arms at the sides.
- The feet must be stretched, the heels touching each other.
- Then slowly exhale and bend the knees while bringing them toward the chest gradually.
- Then apply pressure to the abdomin slowly using the thighs.
- Then clasp the hands underneath the thighs and hold the knees in place.
- Try to breathe deep while holding the pose for sixty to ninety seconds.
- Exhale while you release the knees and bring the hands to the sides of the body.
- Then repeat the pose for at least five times.