Music, dance, colour and the magic of fashion makes sangeet one of the most awaited occasions for any bride-to-be. Entertainment is the soul of a mehndi and sangeet ceremony. Previously, only in the North Indian weddings sangeet ceremony used to take place. But now it is no more confined to North India. Nowadays, in every wedding, it can be north Indian or south Indian, mehndi and sangeet ceremony is conducted as a huge gala event. The sangeet is the most fun event. So, make sure you wear the outfit in which you are comfortable so that you can enjoy and dance freely. It is also the occasion where a bride can dress more non-traditionally, a little more stylish and cool. So, here are some fashion outfit ideas for all bride-to-be for their sangeet.
Fashion Outfit Ideas
Emerald and jewel tone colour outfits work really well for your sangeet night. Don’t focus on embroidery, but choose a colour that soothes your skin tone. Pastel tones mixed with neon and light can be a good option for fashion outfit ideas. Festive colours like crimson red, emerald green, hot pink in silhouettes like an Anarkali or straight kurta will be a good combination. These colours help to break the monotony colours like gold, silver and the bling.
2Sangeet Fashion Outfit Ideas
- For an elegant yet beautiful look, you can opt for cool, cut draped kaftan saree with a dhoti.
- You can opt for floor length Anarkali and bridal lehengas.
- For an out of the box option, a peplum choli with embellished lehenga gives a classy look.
- One of the most popular outfits for sangeet is the sharara pants.
- Team sharara pants with a sleek kurta. Go for a colour like orange, pink or yellow.
- An open kurta with a crushed skirt works well.
- A cocktail saree with a dainty blouse gives a traditional yet modern touch.
If you choose outfits based on fabric, you can opt for rich fabrics like a velvet choli. It can be teamed up with a raw silk lehenga. Lehenga is an elegant form, so be careful with the colour.
Maang tikkas, crystal head gears, big jhumkas and statement rings can be worn on any sangeet outfit. If you are opting for gown, then wear a diamond pendant or necklace to match the look. Bold necklaces and cocktail rings are a must on your list.
You definitely don’t want to carry your phone in hand and drop it somewhere. It’s better you carry and elegant clutch which matches your outfit. Nowadays, even clothes have embroidery and detailing. So, if you like that you can go for that kind of clutches or go for a simple plain clutch with studs on it. Make sure you wear those shoes in which you are comfortable. If you can carry yourself well in stilettos or high heels or wedges you can wear them according to your outfit. Otherwise, opt for flat Mojaris which a very comfortable and you can dance and enjoy freely.
6Tips for Dresses
- Always wear outfits in which you feel comfortable and also look stylish.
- As you have to enjoy your ceremony and dance, don’t wear heavy work or heavyweight dresses.
- You can wear lightweight and traditional outfits.
- Always dress according to your personality, i.e., your body shape.
- Avoid heavy makeup and focus more on your eyes and lips makeup for a subtle look.
These fashion outfit ideas will surely help you to look mesmerising for your Sangeet ceremony leaving your fiance spell bounded.
BY M. DIVYA SRI