Every woman wants her skin to be picture-perfect, and flawless. Clear as well as beautiful skin is the main elements of every person’s beauty. Healthy skin can help you feel beautiful and confident. Your skin care regimen and the lifestyle habits are one of the most primary predictors for your skin’s health. Some leading factors which can take a toll on the quality and the texture of your skin are mostly the stress, poor nutrition, lack of sleep, pollution, skin damage from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, excessive smoking and even drinking alcohol.
There are many skins as well as beauty care products, that can promise to give a clear as well as glowing skin. Instead of completely relying on these men made products, you can try some simple and easy to do skin care tips at home remedies to improve the health and the appearance of the skin.
Skin Care Tips At Home
Lemon is considered as one of the best ingredients that can help to promote clear skin. The presence of citric acid in lemon can help to keep the skin clear by removing all the dead cells, and the vitamin C in it helps to reduce the dark spots by increasing the renewal process in the cell. Lemon has bleaching properties that can help to improve the overall skin complexion as well. It is one of the best skin care tips at home.
- You can apply freshly squeezed lemon juice on the entire face as well as neck area and then leave it for ten minutes, washing it off with lukewarm water. After this, you can rub the cucumber slices on the face to soften as well as moisturize. Try to do it daily or every alternate day.
- You can also try to squeeze the juice of half a lemon and then mix one to two tablespoons of honey in it. Then apply it on the face, leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes, rinsing it off.
- To exfoliate your skin, first mix two teaspoons of lemon juice and some sugar. Then apply this mixture on the face, neck as well as hands. Then scrub in a circular motion, leaving it for ten minutes. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Try to follow this remedy, every once in a week to enjoy a beautiful glowing skin.
Turmeric is considered as an excellent antiseptic as well as skin-lightening agent that can help to minimize the scars and the other marks. Turmeric can help to alleviate the allergic, inflammatory and other infectious skin disorders, which can make the skin look more dull and lifeless. The best skin care tips at home.
- First mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with pineapple juice in a paste. Then apply this paste on your face and the neck. Then, leave it until the paste dries off completely. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Try to follow this remedy for two to three times in a week, as it can help to reduce the appearance of the spots on the skin.
- You can also make a paste by mixing equal parts of turmeric powder and gram flour with a little amount of water or milk. Then apply it on the skin and leave it until it dries off. Then wash it off with lukewarm water, scrub the skin in a circular motion, very gently. Try to follow this remedy every once in a week to lighten the skin tone and also remove the scars.
Another skin care tips at home, isto have a clear skin, all you need to do is to keep your skin moisturized. Honey is considered as a great moisturizer and it also has many antibacterial properties that help to ward off the infection.
- You can apply raw honey directly on the skin and then let it dry off naturally. Later, rinse off with lukewarm water. The presence of water content in the honey, can help to deeply moisturize the skin, and make it soft as well as supple. You can do this simple remedy once every day.
- You can also alternatively, mix the two teaspoons of milk as well as one teaspoon of honey and add one teaspoon of gram flour, blend it well. Then apply the mixture, all over the face and leave it for twenty minutes and rinse off with warm water. Try to use this mask once in a week and enjoy radiant as well as clear skin.
Aloe vera consists of many benefits for the skin. It has many antibacterial properties, which can help to kill the bacteria that can cause acne, or anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe the irritated skin, and astringent properties that can help to heal the scars. Plus, aloe vera can help to moisturize the skin and stimulates new skin cell growth.
- First extract the gel from the aloe vera leaf.
- Then apply this gel on the face by using a cotton ball.
- Then allow it to dry, for about half an hour, and then rinse it off with some lukewarm water.
- Try to follow this process every day for more resulting benefits.
Baking soda can balance the pH levels of your skin, which is important to maintain the clear skin. It is also a mild antiseptic as well as having anti-inflammatory properties, that can help to deal with many problems like the acne, pimples and the spots. It works as an amazing exfoliating agent that can help to keep the skin free from all the dirt, impurities and the dead skin cells.
- To make a paste, first mix one teaspoon of some baking soda with one teaspoon of water or even lemon juice. Clean the face and then use the paste to exfoliate gently. Finally, rinse the paste with lukewarm water and then pat dry with a towel. Try to follow this process two to three times in a week.
- Alternatively, you can also mix one teaspoon of baking soda and some raw honey. Then apply this to your damp skin and then massage gently for one minute. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Then, splash some cold water on the face to close the pores. Try to follow this remedy every once in a week.
Cucumbers have many properties like hydrating, nourishing as well as astringent effects that are very beneficial for the skin. They can also improve the appearance of the skin by repairing your damaged skin cells, removing the dead skin cells as well as adding a fresh glow.
- First cut a fresh cucumber in thick slices, and then rub it thoroughly all over the face. Leave it on the face overnight and then rinse off with warm water in the morning. Try to do this every day before going to bed.
- You can also, make a mixture with equal amounts of cucumber juice as well as lemon juice. Then apply the mixture to the face, and allow it to pat dry completely, before washing off with warm water. Try to do this process every day.