So diwali is just round the corner and you have everything almost sorted out, House is decorated, you have decided what to wear, and the accessories to pair with it. but wait, if you want to look completely glamorous and absolutely stunning, you must pay attention do your makeu look. So in order to help you plan ahead, we have made the ultimate Guide to the most perfect makeup look this Diwali that will help you achieve that gorgeous Diwali look. Where is what you should do,So diwali is just round the corner and you have everything almost sorted out, House is decorated, you have decided what to wear, and the accessories to pair with it. but wait, if you want to look completely glamorous and absolutely stunning, you must pay attention do your makeu look. So in order to help you plan ahead, we have made the ultimate Guide to the most perfect makeup look this Diwali that will help you achieve that gorgeous Diwali look. Where is what you should do,
Tips On Diwali Makeup for Different Skin Types.
1. Dry Skin
- Use a heavy moisturizer, it will keep your skin hydrated for longer time.
- Stay away from alcohol based products, they can make your skin dryer.
- Use cream based products rather than gel based.
- Stay away from loose powder foundations.
- you can rather use a pressed powder compact
- keep a moisturizer handy for fighting dryness.
- Always use a skin toner on your T zone before putting on makeup.
- You can use Water Icing over your face to prevent it from secreting extra oil.
- Do not use a single type of cleanser for the entire face. you can use a combination of cream based and gel based face cleansers.
- Use light duty moisturising creams.
- You can use loose powder to set your makeup on the oily T zone.
- Experiment with foundation compositions to find your Perfect Match.
3. Oily Skin
- Prep your skin before makeup, use an astringent to keep your oil away.
- Apply gel based moisturizer and stay away from cream based products.
- Make sure that the foundation or any other base is water based. cream or oil based products catalogue your purse and make your face look shiny.
- Do not forget the Powder. Always set your Foundation by using powder to give your face that might look. this will also prevent excessive oil production.
- Do not use a very high coverage concealer as it can look cakey.
How To Choose The Makeup For This Diwali?
Use a Foundation according to your skin type. do not use too much of foundation, since in major Diwali occasions the party is outdoors. your skin does not need that much coverage for outdoor locations. you can also skip the foundation and rather use a BB cream that gives you medium coverage and even skin tone. For oily skin ladies, keep the foundation simple. use a compact pressed powder or loose mineral powder and base.
For a perfect Diwali Night makeup look, make sure That you use a good coverage concealer. since we are keeping the foundation minimal, the concealer can be higher coverage one. use a cream base concealer with decent pigmentation which does not look very cakey. do not forget to cover your under eye circles without concealer. for a nice Diwali makeup look make sure that you have dramatic Eyes. in such cases concealer becomes very important.
For Diwali makeup look, eyeliner is one of the most versatile product that you can you. you can keep it very simple or very dramatic, its up to you. the option are Infinite. if you are using coloured eyeshadow with dramatic bold colours, use a basic Jet black, matte gel eyeliner. this will make your eyes pop out the best. if you want a more dramatic Diwali makeup look, and a small wing eyeliner or a sleek flick. we suggest that you experiment highly with your eyeliner, this is something you can never go wrong with.
Eyeshadow should be the showstopper off your perfect Diwali makeup look. and eyeshadow gives you the perfect opportunity to customise your makeup according to your outfit, make sure you plan your makeup, especially your eyeshadow in advance and keep it ready for the Diwali Night makeup look. suggestion would be to keep your eye shadow shimmering throughout the night. if you do not appreciate shimmer, you can go for mild glitter or Satin finish eyeshadow. they will actually make your face Bright And Beautiful. and eyeshadow is the one thing that you can go all out with and it will still not look very gaudy. highlight the small bits of colour in your outfit by pairing it with your eyeshadow.
While deciding on a lipstick for your perfect makeup this Diwali, make sure that your lipstick is long lasting and smudge proof Since Diwali means you are going to eat a lot of sweets. A perfectly paired lipstick Can make your simple outfit make like a million bucks. do not shy away from using gold coloured lipstick. These lipsticks can actually pull together your entire Diwali makeup look. one of the best Diwali makeup tips that we have ever received is to wear that fearless red lipstick. give it a try you will never regret it.
This Diwali do not forget your mascara. A mascara is like the perfect Cherry on a cake. since we suggest that your eye makeup should be the heaviest in the entire Diwali makeup look, applying heavy dramatic mascara to your lashes can make it simple for you to achieve the glamorous Diwali look. Use a waterproof mascara To prevent it from smudging due to sweat.
Now this is something that every girl must try this Diwali. diwali calls for something special something beautiful and stunning. using a highlighter gives you the much hyped bridal glow in a matter of seconds. just give it a try this festive season, brush a little bit of highlighter on a kabuki brush and slowly dust it on your cheek apples, nose and forehead. apply little bit of body highlighter for an added effect of glittery makeup.
A Perfect Diwali Makeup Look
- Wash your face with a clarifying cleanser
- Take a few eyes and rub it all over your face for 2 minutes
- Wipe your face dry and apply a light moisturiser
- Take a little bit of medium coverage foundation and debit all over your face. use a good brush or a beauty Blender to completely blended into your skin.
- Apply concealer to your under area and any other area of your concern.
- Use golden eyeshadow makeup base with glitter.
- Use any colour from your outfit as a highlighting colour on your crease line or a lighter shade of the same colour on your brow bone.
- Choose a lipstick that compliment your outfit but yet is bright and bold
- Take a little bit of mascara and give your lashes that dramatically lift.
- Using a cream gel black eyeliner put an eye makeup with a wing.
- Lastly use a highlighter to highlight the best features of your face and you can also use it as your blush. Since the makeup is for a night party, you can use gold or rose gold bronze shade highlighter or blushes.
- Don’t forget to wear your dress with the most stunning pieces on jhumkis, a bhindi, some bangles and a nice statement neck piece.
With these absolutely amazing Diwali makeup tips, you can just never go wrong did your festive makeup look. we hope that you like this Diwali makeup look that we put together, and We hope that you have a great time enjoying the compliments you are sure going to get.we wish all the readers of Hergamut India Their families a really happy safe and prosperous diwali. May the bright lights of this diwali bring in loads of happiness and luck to all of you. Happy Diwali.