These are just not the normal muffins; these are made with plenty of cheese, eggs, milk, spinach and tomato. As soon as you get to know the ingredients, flavors just hit our mouths. So rush out to make your morning rush breakfasts in easier and simpler way with this egg muffin recipe.
- 9 eggs
- 1/3cup milk
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped small fresh spinach
- ½ tsp each sea salt and cracked black pepper
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350^ and Spray a 12 cup muffin tin lightly.
- Now, break the eggs into a bowl and whisk it.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and mix them all together.
- Then, line each muffin tin with spoonfuls of egg mixture to the prepared muffin tins. Fill it with ¼ cup of the mixture.
- Now, place it in oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until cooked. Do not over cook.
Muffins are quick and delicious for breakfast or can be great as portable energy-packed snacks. Muffin ideas appeal both kids and adults. Unlike the sugar and fat laden diet busters try egg muffins which are both healthy and delicious. The ingredients are simple and easy to find, also easy to prepare. Other than that, you can also give your kids as goodies for good things they do.