It takes a number of things to gain beauty and maintaining the beauty takes many more things. But we should have the right ways to hold our beauty. Opting an unknown product or well known products is not the actual solution but opting the natural way is the right solution.
Honey tastes sweet and also works sweet. Honey is supporting us since ages all the ways. We have many market products but nothing can replace natural factors. One of the natural factors we have is honey. And we have to admit that we are just keeping away something natural and running behind unnatural things. Honey with other natural ingredients can give us a wonderful product at home itself. Honey is not only the best thing which works for skin, it is also good to in-take for body health and we are well aware of this fact.
Here are some benefits of honey and can’t refuse using it from now:
8 Benefits of Honey for Skin
Benefits of Honey for Dry Skin:
Skin goes dry when there is inadequate hydration under the skin. Dry skin affects in wrinkles, allergy, itching, flakes and cracks. If you give a perfect treatment to skin, it would get the balanced tone.
- Honey is a wonderful humectant: It allows to keep your skin hydrated and prevents from any skin issue that are causing due lack of hydration.
- Moisturize: It moisturizes skin and avoids dryness to attack your skin. Honey can be a good nourishment by using it often on the skin.
- Acts as Anit-Bacterial: You can use honey in various forms like masks and scrubs. It works excellent without occurring any skin allergies as it has properties to stop bacteria.
Honey Face Mask For Dry Skin
- 1 teaspoon avocado
- 1 teaspoon plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Take a bowl and mash avocado slices finely.
- Add milk yogurt and honey into the bowl.
- Stir the mixture until it becomes a paste.
- Take the prepared paste in your hand and spread all over your face.
- Let the paste sit for 20-30 minutes on your face.
- Then, wash it off.
How Often: You can use this several times in a week to keep your skin moisturized.
Benefits of Honey For Dry Skin:
Sensitive skin causes redness, rashes, swelling. All these effects can be due to environmental changes or any pollution. So, sensitive skin must be protected in advance just to keep it safe beforehand and honey is the best remedy for the sensitive skin.
Honey Face Mask For Sensitive Skin
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
- Extract aloe vera gel into a bowl.
- Add honey into it.
- Stir it properly, so that it sticks easily to your face.
- Spread the gel all over the face.
- Leave your face for 10-20 minutes. So that your skin can absorb the goodness of honey well.
- Now, wash off your face.
How often: You can use this mask for 2-3 times a week.
Benefits of Honey For Acne Prone Skin:
Acne can be a skin disease. It includes blackheads and whiteheads when it is acne. It keeps growing, when there is proper care taken. Honey works well to exfoliate acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads on a face.
Honey Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- 3 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make a fine powder of cinnamon.
- Add raw honey into it.
- Stir and blend it thoroughly.
- Take the fine paste and spread over it your face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Now, wash your face off with water.
Benefits of Honey For Oily Skin:
Oily skin makes you feel irritated and you should be rid of oily skin. Honey works brilliant by working for oily skin. Due to oily skin, your face will be affected with pimples greasiness.
Honey Face Mask For Oily Skin
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Place a saucepan and add olive oil.
- Once, olive oil is warmed up, add honey and lemon juice drops in it.
- Stir it well.
- Let it get cool to apply on face.
- Now, spread the mix all over your face.
- Allow it stay for 10-20 minutes at least.
Benefits of Honey For Glowing Skin:
A skin may get paled or look dull with the formation of dead cells on the skin. Once all the dead skin cells are removed, your skin will retain the original texture.
Honey Mask For Glowing Skin
- 4 Teaspoons of Milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Honey
- Cotton Ball
- Boil milk until it gets warm.
- Once the milk is warmed up, add honey into it.
- Stir the combination of both the ingredients.
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply it on your face.
- Let the mix sit for 20 minutes.
- Now, just wash off the mask with warm water.
- Then use cold water to wash your face again.
Benefits of Honey For Skin Whitening:
Sometimes your original may get faded away with many skin conditions due to the environment or any other cause. Then honey works brilliant working for whitening your skin.
Honey Mask For Skin Whitening
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Oil
- Take a bowl to mix the ingredients.
- Mix honey, lemon juice and almond oil.
- Stir all three ingredients properly.
- Now, spread this mix all your face.
- Wait until your skin absorbs the mix for 10-158 minutes.
- Now, rinse off your face with cold water.
How often: Do it daily for effective results.
Benefits of Honey For Dark Circles:
Dark circles occur due to lack of proper sleep and overstress. There are a number of home remedies to get rid of dark circles and one of them is honey.
Honey For Drak Circles
- 1 Teaspoon cucumber
- 2 Teaspoon organic honey
- Extract the juice from the cucumber.
- Add organic honey to the juice.
- Apply the mix under your eyes.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with plain water.
How often: Do this at least 2-3 times a week and keep dark circles away from you.
Benefits of Honey For Skin Tan: Tan is the major hurdle to gain beauty. Tan just cover the original tone of the skin which forms due to exposure to sun and pollution.
Honey For Dark Circles:
- Cubes of ripe papaya
- 1 Tablespoon turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Take the bowl to mash papaya.
- After papaya mash is ready, add turmeric into it.
- Now, add honey and stir finely.
- Apply the formed paste all over your face.
- Keep it for 20 minutes.
- Now, wash off the pack with plain water.
How Often: Try this once in while to remove tan on your face.
These remedies are purely natural and honey can gently treat all skin types. The components of honey are making honey a great ingredient to use for skin. There many other products with honey like face masks, scrubs, face packs and other simple tips. Honey can cure every skin issue. But suggest to take care at initial stages and do not make late of curing your skin.