There are many different types of skin in the world and every different type of skin face many different types of problems. In case if you have oily skin, then there is a risk for developing problems like the pimples, dark patches, dull and greasy skin and even acne. Oily skin is one of the biggest problems among the youth, which causes the development of many pimples as well as blackheads on the cheeks and the forehead. Oily skin can sometimes be the result of the genes and also changes with the hormones in the adolescent age. It becomes very difficult to control oily skin, but there are several beauty tips for oily skin made with fruit face packs to remove it.
Lemons, bananas, cucumbers, strawberries, kiwi fruits, tomatoes, apples and oranges are some of the most beneficial fruits for the oily skin.
Beauty Tips For Oily Skin
1Banana, milk and oats face scrub
First, take some mashed banana in a bowl and then add one tablespoon of milk. Later add two tablespoons of oats and quickly mix to make a thick paste.
Apply this paste onto the face and the neck. Then scrub the pack on your skin, gently in a circular motion for five minutes.
Then wash it off with normal water. Your face will start to feel refreshing as well as oil free and can also help you to remove the blackheads from the nose.
2Banana, honey and lemon juice pack
- First, take one banana and then mash it up properly. Place the mixture in a small bowl and then add one tablespoon of honey in it.
- Mix as well as add one tablespoon of lime juice. Then mix the paste thoroughly until the ingredients, mix properly. Apply this pack on the face as well as the neck and then leave it to dry.
- After fifteen minutes, wash the face and the neck with hot water. This face pack can help to reduce the excess oiliness from the skin and works wonder in removing suntan too.
3Strawberry face pack
- Berries are a very well-known healing source for oily skins. You can also make this pack, using either strawberries or even blueberries as these berries can make one of the best face pack for the oily skin.
- Mash up at least four to five strawberries. Place the paste in a bowl and then add one to two teaspoons of lime juice in it. Apply the paste on your face as well as neck.
- Leave the paste on for at least twenty minutes and then wash it off with cold water. This pack contains one of the best anti aging fruits that can not only reduce the greasiness of the skin, but can also fight it against aging signs. It can reduce the wrinkles as well as rejuvenate the skin.
4Strawberry and yogurt pack
- Take one by a fourth cup of fresh strawberries. Then, add one by fourth cup of sour yogurt.
- Then blend it together to form a paste. Now, apply the mixture on the face and leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Wash off the paste with normal water. You can notice a refreshing skin that can work as a cure for the dark circles around your eyes.
5Strawberry, honey and brown sugar pack
- This natural face pack for oily skin contains the natural goodness of strawberries as well as honey, which helps to remove the excess oil from your skin without making it dry.
- First, take a minimum of six fresh strawberries and add a tablespoon of honey in it. Then add at least one tablespoon of brown sugar as well as lemon juice. Then blend it properly to form a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the face and the neck and then leave it, for ten minutes, after which you can wipe it with warm wet cloth. Try to do this twice in a week and experience amazing glowing skin.
- Oranges are a package that is complete with many nutrients. Orange peel, pulp as well as juice contains a lot of vitamin C, which can make it one of the best face pack for oily skin.
- First peel the orange properly, dry the peel and grind it into powder. Then you can store the powder to use it to make some different type of face packs.
- Oranges can help to improve the texture of the skin, by reducing the tanning and giving a magnificent glowing texture. It can also help to eliminate the excess oil, blemishes or even dead cells from your skin.
- Just take a cup of orange juice and then massage it on the face gently in circular motion. Then leave it, for fifteen minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
7Orange peel and yogurt pack
- Take at least two tablespoons of orange powder and then mix it with two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Then mix them well and apply on the face as well as the neck. Then, leave it for twenty minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- This can help to reduce the blemishes and many other skin problems.
8Orange and sugar scrub
- The mixture of orange as well as sugar scrub is a very good product for skin exfoliation and is also the most effective answer to all the questions on the way to get rid of the dead skin cells.
- There is a rich amount of Vitamin C, and alpha hydroxy acid, that can work the best on exfoliating your oily skin.
- All you need is to take at least three tablespoons of orange juice and one tablespoon of honey, add one cup of sugar and two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix them well and then scrub them on the face, neck as well as your body with it. You can see many great results, if you can use it twice in a week.