Vaseline, is a general product as it may seem to the eyes, but it is one of the most versatile petroleum jelly. It has many numerable uses that can range from the eyes, hair, make up, nails, skin etc. It is just a small box of wonder, that you may feel when you will read the beauty hacks using Vaseline listings below.
Beauty Hacks Using Vaseline
1. Eyes are known as the window to the souls. You can condition the eye lashes with just a dab of Vaseline. It is basically harmless and even make your lashes grow!
2. Tattoos are popular these days among teens and younger generation, but sometimes skin starts to get dry up. When dry, just apply some amount of Vaseline on the tattooed area of the skin and it can save you from ripping.
3. Vaseline can help to soothe dry heels. Summer sandals with the sun and sand can make your skin on the feet feel super dry as well as flakey. Try to spread Vaseline on the feet before you go to the bed, and cover it with fuzzy socks. When you’ll wake up, you may find yourself with soft skin that look and feel like a pedicure.
4. Split ends are known to be every woman’s worst enemy, so for a very quick shine as well as remedy to it, apply some amount of petroleum jelly which can help to treat the ends that are damaged.
6. Lipsticks do tend to get stained on the slips. So, instead of trying to lick it off, rub some Vaseline on it and remove the lipstick.
8. To get more softer skin, smear some Vaseline all over the face, it is considered as the best moisturizer for the dry skin and it does not even clog the pores.
10. It is an excellent make up remover. You can use cotton balls as well as Vaseline to remove the make up that isn’t coming off.
12. Try to apply some Vaseline to the cheeks for a glossy effect.
14. While coloring the hair, just apply some Vaseline to your hairline so that the color does not seep in the forehead and stain the skin.
16. Sometimes nail polishes get too tight at the lids and they do not open. So to prevent that just try to rub some Vaseline under the caps and they can be easier to slide.
18. It can be used for an exfoliating body wash. You can mix some amount of Vaseline with sea salt and Your homemade body scrub is ready to use.
20. Lips are sensitive as well as gentle, and to exfoliate, mix some Vaseline with sugar and rub it all over the lips with the fingers.
22. For your untamed eyebrows, you can dab some amount of Vaseline on the brows and brush them in its place.
24. Vaseline can also come in handy for those who have “crow’s feet”. Just put some, around the eyes before going to sleep.
26. Warm up some amount of Vaseline and use as a perfect alternate for a night cream. You will get up with much softer skin.
28. Quick tip, you can apply some of the petroleum jelly on the hair to slick back the monkey hair. It work best when you want a high pony tail or a bun.
30. In winters, our skin tends to get too dry and even many generous amounts of lotion does not help it, so try using Vaseline and you will get pleased with results.
32. Dry scalp can cause dandruff, so try to make your scalp a little less prone to dandruff with Vaseline petroleum jelly.
34. When you are trying to pull out a ring from a finger that is stuck, just apply some amount of Vaseline and it can help to slip right out.
36. One of the easiest as well as the most fun way to use the Vaseline is like a lip balm, it can give you one of the softest lips. Try to wear it over night or even all the times, and it will work magic.
37. Ways to make a DIY lip scrub: Mixing ordinary sugar with eighth of teaspoon of Vaseline, can create an easy lip scrub for a smooth lipstick canvas.