All types of natural hair masks, is the best way to care for the hair naturally from outside. One such benefiting and natural fruit, basically a berry is avocado. Avocado is loaded with a lot of potassium, even more than a banana; and amino acids. For beautiful hair treatment, avocado can give you the shine. In ancient Egypt, people use avocado as a natural hair loss treatment. Now-a-days, they are being used as moisturizing agents. It has vitamins A, B6, D and E, protein, magnesium, folic acid, iron and copper. The oils, that are present in avocado is some few things which can penetrate the cuticles and moisturize it. So here, are 5 types of avocado hair mask that you can work on to make your hair beautiful and shiny.
Nourishing Homemade Avocado Hair Mask
1Avocado egg hair mask
Eggs are basically packed with various nutrients, like vitamin A, B, and D, iron and protein. In fact, the proteins which are found in eggs is also one of the quality that can be found in any food. Protein in the eggs, helps in nourishing the hair roots, and encourages the hair growth. Fatty acids in it, give natural as well as glossy shine. Potassium, heals the damaged and dry hair. Vitamin A, can prevent the breakage. Vitamin D, can prevent form balding and hair loss. Vitamin B12, can promote the hair growth.
How to make a avocado-egg hair mask
- 1 egg (for long hair use 2 eggs), 1 cup milk (for long hair, use 1/4 or 1/2 cup), 1 lemon, 2 tbsps of olive oil
- First, separate the yolk and the egg white, depending on the hair type. For oily hair, use only the egg whites; for dry hair, use the egg yolk. For normal hair, you can use the whole egg. Place the egg yolkin a bowl, and dispose off the rest.
- Beat the egg or eggs
- Add milk and olive oil to the egg mixture, and mix them well
- Add the lemon to the mixture, it can give your scalp a very refreshing feeling. Mix them well.
- Massage it on the scalp, working from the roots to the ends, and let it sit for 15 minutes or more. Make sure that you stand in the shower or even over a sink because this mask can be drippy.
- Cover the hair with a disposable plastic shower cap, because it can cause a mess.
- Using lukewarm or cold water, thoroughly rinse your hair from the mixture, make sure to tackle all the areas of the scalp and get rid of egg bits.
- Be sure to wash your hair very well, especially if you have long hair. Don’t use hot water to wash your hair. Use cold water, and rinse out the mixture as many times as it is necessary.
- After washing your hair off the mixture, you can lather an amazing or delicious smelling shampoo into the hair, so that the egg-y smells are cleared permanently.
- Try to apply the homemade egg hair mask at least once a month. It can make your hair beautiful.
2Avocado banana hair mask
Bananas are the best fruits that can be found all year round. They are the most incredible beauty, fruits. Do you know, that humans share 50% of DNA with bananas? They are very rich in potassium, anti- oxidants, vitamins and natural oils. You can also use banana to moisturize your hair.
The moisture in the banana can help in strengthening the hair as well as prevents split ends and breakage, maintain natural elasticity and making it healthy as well as bouncy.
The potassium presence in it can heal damaged as well as dry hair. Vitamin A, strengthens and nourishes the hair follicles in dry hair. Vitamin E, promote the healthy scalp and hair. Vitamin C in it can regulate the hair oil.
How to make a avocado banana hair mask
- 1 to 2 bananas, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Try to blend the bananas very smoothly, until it is absolutely smooth.
- Add honey, coconut and olive oil to the mixture and blend again
- Spread this smoothie on your hair, and let it settle as well as sink into the scalp for at least five minutes.
- Thoroughly try to rinse the mixture out with the warm water. After that, take some time to comb through your hair.
- Do a final rinse. There is no need to shampoo because bananas always smell delicious.
- Overripe bananas can make the blending much easier.
- Blend the bananas until the smoothie is fine.
3Avocado yogurt hair mask
Yogurt is packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants, proteins and calcium. Yogurt has many moisturizing properties, which can help in controlling the oily, greasy hair by washing off the excess oil in thehair and scalp.
How to make a avocado yogurt hair mask
- 1/2 cup of yogurt, depending on your hair volume and the length; 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar; 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mix apple cider vinegar, yogurt, and honey in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp, working from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes or more before rinsing with warm water.
- Wash again with a fruit shampoo to get rid of any yogurt smell.
- Remember to buy only probiotic natural yogurt. This yogurt contains some live natural enzymes, which are a very rich source of nutrients.
- Try not to add a lot of apple cider vinegar as it can actually give the scalp a burning sensation.
4Avocado Hair Mask
Avocados have always been used in the beauty treatments for hydrating as well as nourishing properties. Avocado hair mask is perfect for those who have dry hair, as avocado contains moisturizing properties that can revitalize dull, and lifeless hair.
How to make avocado hair mask
- 1 small ripe avocado, 1 tablespoon of olive or almond oil, 1/4 cup milk.
- Blend the avocado chunks onto a smooth avocado puree with no lumps.
- To it add the milk and oil of your choice, and mix it very well.
- Apply the mixture on the hair, from the roots to the ends.
- Cover it with a plastic shower cap and wait for 15 minutes or more.
- Later, Rinse with warm water. Use your fingers to remove the avocado residue while rinsing.
- Choose a ripe avocado to mash and blend.
- Remember to rinse thoroughly so that you can remove all avocado remains.
- After the rinse, leave without using a conditioner, as avocado is a natural hair conditioner.
5Avocado strawberry hair mask
Strawberries are the tart fruits which are loaded with vitamin C, a perfect ingredient to control scalp oil. They can help in rinsing off the excess oil build up and also be very gentle in doing so. Strawberries, can also regulate the scalp’s natural pH balance.
How to make a avocado strawberry hair mask
- 1 handful of fresh strawberries, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of honey
- Blend the ingredients to form a fine puree.
- Apply the mixture evenly on the damp hair.
- Rinse with warm water. You don’t need smelling shampoo, because strawberries have its own delicious smell.
- Lastly, also remember, the longer you keep the hair masks, the deeper the nutrients it can sink into the scalp, nourishing as well as energizing the hair roots.
- With these vitalizing fresh and fruity hair masks, your hair is also bound to become naturally beautiful and healthy.
- You must use moisturizing ingredient together with the strawberries to prevent the hair from over-drying, as strawberries are mostly used for greasy and oily hair.