Do you have puffy eyes? Are you dealing with dark circles and all you are searching is the cure for the dark circles? Tried all the dark circle removing creams and packs,but they are as same as they were before? Then here, are some home remedies for removing dark circles, naturally and get that perfect look for the rest of the life.
Home Remedies For Dark Circles
1Cold tea bags
- One of the most affected processes is using cold tea bags. It is also one of the most common methods.
- After using the tea bag, you can dip it in the cold water, and then place it on your eye or you can refrigerate the tea bags before placing it on your eye.
- Let it sit for at least of about 15 minutes.
- They are sure to refresh the area under the eye and help to diminish the puffy eyes because of it’s natural tannins contamination.
You must have tomatoes in the kitchen, every house does. It is used not only in many food preparations,but also in many home remedies. Tomato paste is among the best dark circle remedies available at home. This paste is made using fresh tomatoes, and some lemon juice as well as a small amount of turmeric powder and gram flour. Spread this paste around the eyes, and allow it to stay for more than ten or fifteen minutes. Try to do this treatment on a daily basis and you can see the result in apparent time.
If you apply crushed mint leaves, then it can help you in reducing dark circles under your eyes. Prepare this paste and apply on the affected area for more benefit. Keep it for more than ten to 15 minutes before washing off. This treatment can relax and soothes the eyes
Chamomile tea has significant anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that are very helpful for reducing dark circles. Chamomile is also used to treat maladies all over the body, that revives tiredness, puffy eyes, as well reduces redness. It can also cure pink eyes and conjunctivitis.
5Aloe vera gel
Aloe Vera has 18 essential amino acids as well as numerous antibacterial, antifungal and many other healing properties. It can also help in soothing tired eyes by moisturizing them and providing relief. It can also help in preventing wrinkles.
- Try to drink at least eight to ten glasses of water every day to keep you hydrated and flush out all the toxins that encourage the water reduction.
- Try to limit the consumption of salty foods.
- Try to avoid sugar as well as caffeine.
- Try sleeping with the head elevated.
- Try to give your eyes a break from an hour of looking into the computer. Just simply close and relax.
- Keep your bed neat and clean
- Always remember to use fragrance-free, hypoallergenic as well as colour free soaps.
- Try to get regular exercise to improve the circulation.
- Try to get atleast eight hours of sleep every night
- Try to avoid drinking as well as smoking.
- Be sure that if you have allergies, you treat them properly.
- Always eat healthy, and balanced diet fruits, vegetables, and proteins that can contain minerals and vitamins that your body may need.
- You can even add almond oil to your dark circle treatments.
- You can even add mint and tomato juice to the lower lids to reduce puffiness.
- Mix a few drops of vitamin E oil in the chilled water, then dip a cotton ball and place them on your eyes to rinse off after 20 minutes.
- If you think that these treatments are not working, and you are experiencing burning, itching, or blurred vision, then immediately consult a doctor.
By – Triptika Basu